Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- SuperNATURAL sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 50 kits onboard: 25 preset and 25 user
- COACH function offers training exercises to help you learn to play drums
- QUICK REC function lets listen to what you just played, helping to evaluate your technique
- Play along with your favourite songs (WAV/MP3 audio files) via USB flash drive
- Large LCD screen and simple user interface for easy operation
- USB-MIDI/AUDIO can conveniently connect to computer applications
- Drum Kits 50
- Instruments 190
- Instrument Parameters
- Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Colour, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
The affordable new TD-11 V-Drums features a SuperNATURAL-powered sound engine bringing a more natural and realistic drumming experience to entry level electronic drum kits. It’s also affordable and easy to use, allowing drummers of all skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances.
Derived from the flagship TD-30's SuperNATURAL concept, the TD-11 provides a complete and natural drumming experience when played with V-Compact series pads. Thanks to Behaviour Modelling Technology*, the response becomes much more precise and faster, and the ambience enhances the sounds more realistically — all of which were difficult to realise with the previous sound module.
Behaviour Modelling Technology Beyond the physical modelling of instruments, Roland goes a step further by modelling the instrument’s distinctive behaviour and how it responds to the performer, resulting in natural, expressive sounds that evolve organically in real-time.
The TD-11 is equipped with realistic and powerful onboard backing songs and loop phrases, which are perfect for practicing as well as for the pure enjoyment of playing along. With a USB flash drive connected to the module, you can play back audio files (WAV, MP3) directly from the USB flash drive. You can mix the balance of your drumming with the backing track, change the tempo of the song with the Speed Control, loop specific sections with A-B repeat, and take your practice sessions to a new level.
Roland’s acclaimed Coach Mode is onboard the TD-11, including “Time Check,” “Quiet Count,” and “Warm Ups” — a full set of exercises for self-improvement. In addition, QUICK REC lets you easily record and play back your own performance. This is a convenient way to repeatedly record yourself practicing and evaluate your performance.
By connecting the TD-11 to your computer with a single USB cable, you can transmit audio and MIDI data. It’s a simple, convenient method for interfacing with the DT-1 V-Drums Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam, and/or your favourite DAW software.
The TD-15 is also compatible with the Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone. These are new iOS Apps for Roland Wireless Connect, an innovative system that allows Roland electronic musical instruments to communicate fluidly with the iPhone. (Photo: V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone) * Roland Wireless Connect will be available in May 2012. * Requires the WNA1100-RL wireless USB adapter (sold separately).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland TD11" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is the perfect way to add some hybrid character to your acoustic drums
- The easy way to bring hybrid versatility to your acoustic drum set
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
Unlock the famous high quality, tweakable sound of Roland V-Drums without having to buy new pad and triggers.
- Delivers high end sounds, ease-of-use and natural playability to serious drummers
- SuperNATURAL technology makes for natural and organic playing
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
£519.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.