Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Electric Guitar Amplifier
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
For the ultimate clean sound, the Fender '65 Twin Reverb simply cannot be beaten: tried and tested in venues across the world.
- Vintage Reissue Series Tube Amp
- Output: 85 watts into 4 ohms
- Four 6L6 Groove Tubes
- Four 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two 12AT7 preamp tubes
- Speakers: 2 x 12" Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm Speakers with Ceramic Magnets
- Channels: Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features: Reverb, Vibrato, 2-Button Footswitch, Tilt Back Legs, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth
This amp has seen action in every imaginable musical venue and continues its musical legacy today! Whether you play rock, jazz, country, or whatever, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like! Or add an upside-down Stratocaster® guitar and a fuzz box... Our 85-watt (at 4 ohms) Vintage Reissue of the '65 Twin Reverb features four 6L6 Groove Tube output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12" 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender 65 Twin Reverb" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A whole heap of vintage tone served up in a gorgeous vintage package, what could you not like about the Supro 1965T Black Magick?
- Valve guitar amp combo
- 1959 Vintage Supro Cosmetics and Circuitry
- 2 Channels with Parallel Link and shared tone control
- Output Tube Tremolo with footswitch jack
- 25 Watts Cathode-Bias “Class-A” Power Amp
- 1 x 12″ Custom Voiced Supro BD12 speaker
- 4x 12AX7EH valves and 2x 6973 power tubes
- Black Rhino Hide Tolex
- Assembled in NY, USA
- Class A 15W combo
- Switch for 5W triode mode / 15W pentode mode
- 2 x EL84 output valves
- EF86 channel
- ECC83 channel
- Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
- Impedance selector
- Vintage G12M Celestion speaker
The Vox AC30HW2 Is an absolute tone machine! It's unmistakable Vox voicing is at home both on stage or in the the studio.
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinets featuring solid bracing and a natural high frequency diffuser
- 2 x 12 Celestion G12M Green Back (x2); 8 Ohm
- ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes (x3)
- EL84 power tube quartet; (AC30 models); EL84 Duet (AC15 models)
- GZ34 rectifier (AC30 models); EZ81 rectifier (AC15 models)
- Fitted with matched Ruby Tubes that provide extended dynamic range
- Included VFS1 footswitch controlls the Top Boost channel's HOT/COOL switch
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch
- Premium, custom-fit dust cover included
- 30 Watts 2 x 12" Celestion Alnico Blue Speakers / Effects Loop
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion Alnico Blue
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
A modern vintage classic, the Fender 57 Custom Deluxe gives you 12 Watts of gorgeous tweed tone with the famous valve rectifier sag!
- Valve guitar combo
- Power: 12 Watts
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two MIC and Two INST)
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and MIC / INST)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5Y3)
- Speaker: 1x 12” 8 Ohm Eminence special-design alnico
- Pre Amp Tubes: 1 x 12AY7, 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Controls: Tone, intrument volume, mic volume
- Finish: Lacquered tweed
Quite possibly one of the finest amps around, the Fender 65 Super Reverb is quite simply fantastic
- Valve combo
- 45 Watt power
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Pre Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Effects: Reverb
- Speakers: 4x 10” 8-ohm Jensen P10R speakers with alnico magnets
£1599.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.