Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Radial Tailbone is a high quality guitar buffer which also doubles as a 15V voltage converter for Radial Tonebone pedals.
- 100% discrete Class-A buffer
- Drag control load correction
- Drives pedals to 15 meters (50')
- Converts two 9V supplies to 15V DC
The Radial SB-15 Tailbone is a high performance signal buffer designed to sit at the beginning of the signal chain and drive multiple pedals without the added noise that often plagues high impedance circuits.
The ultra-compact design begins with a standard Hi-Z instrument input. The signal is then 'tamed' using Radial's unique Dragster load correction circuit to replicate the tone and feel as if connected directly to the amplifier. The signal is then buffered via a 100% discrete, class-A unity gain amplifier. Unlike most others that employ ICs or integrated circuits to buffer the signal, the discrete design reduces the need for phase-cancelling negative feedback producing a more natural and pleasing tone. This is further advanced with the same award winning class-A buffer that is in the Radial JD7 and used by guitarists as diverse as Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Steve Lukather and many others. Once buffered, the Tailbone lowers the impedance and susceptibility to hum and buzz caused by radio interference and electromagnetic fields. The SB-15 is then able to drive multiple pedals distances of 15 meters (50') without noise.
The SB-15 Tailbone is powered by a standard Boss-style 9V supply (not included). As an extra bonus, when using a Tonebone pedal that requires 15V on your pedalboard, you can combine two 9V outputs from your power brick and the Tailbone will convert them to 15VDC and provide the correct voltage polarity. This makes adding a high-end Tonebone to your pedalboard easy!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Radial Tailbone" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Allows switching and routing between several effects
- Two line loops and six looping modes
- Can also supply 9V DC power to several BOSS compact pedals
Take control of your TimeLine, BigSky or Mobius with the potential unlocked by the Strymon MultiSwitch
- 3 button expansion footswitch
- Compatible with the Strymon Timeline, BigSky and Mobius
- Includes cable
- Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
- Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
- Loop Control Mode (TimeLine only)
- Bank Mode
- Preset Mode
- Tap Mode
Be prepared for any on-stage or recording eventuality with the Fender Micro DI!
- DI unit optimised for guitarists
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O options for versatile connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Includes gain switch for boosting low-level signals
- Ground lift switch minimises line-level noise
- Cabinet simulator for replicating onstage speaker setups
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 12 mA current draw minimal power supply usage
Go from screaming feedback to infinite sustain with the incredible sounds of the Digitech Freqout natural feedback creator pedal
- Guitar feedback pedal
- Instant feedback and sustain at the press of a switch
- Natural Feedback at any level with or without distortion
- Onset Delay and Level balance controls
- 7 Harmonic Feedback types
- Dry Defeat
- Momentary/Latching modes
- True Bypass
The Digitech SDRUM is a busker's dream! A great idea in a brilliantly executed, easy to use package.
- Drum machine pedal programmable on the fly by strumming your guitar.
- Switch between song parts with the footswitch
- Groove, style and parts are all adjustable via knobs
- 5 kits and studio quality samples for professional sounding drums
- Works in 4/4 and 3/4
- Dedicated Amp and stereo Mixer outputs
- JamSync connectivity for interfacing with JamMan loopers
From subtle mix sweetening to incredible doubletracking and flange effects; relieve the tape glory days with the Strymon Deco
- Tape saturation and doubletracking effect pedal
- Incredible effects to have 'always' on for mild thickening or special effects
- Detailed recreation of the mechanics and technology of two vintage studio reel-to-reel tape decks and their interactions
- Nuanced sonic delivery of the classic saturation effects of the tape record/playback process
- Simple and intuitive Lag Time knob allows for slapback delays, tape echoes, tape flanging, tape chorusing
- Two Tape Saturation adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Saturation, Level
- Three Doubletracker adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Lag Time, Blend, Wobble
- Three Doubletracker blend types to tailor doubletracked sound: Sum, Invert, Bounce
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep tone tweaking: High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Press and hold studio-inspired Auto-Flange effect
£79.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.