Novation Launchpad Mk2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The latest version of the industry-standard grid controller, the Novation Launchpad mk2 has gone RGB!
- 8x8 grid controller
- The perfect companion to Ableton Live!
- Launch multiple clips at once, trigger scenes and navigate your Ableton Live session
- Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live (8 or higher), without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music
- All 64 RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton Live and you can see at a glance what’s loaded, playing and recording
- Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Live's drum rack
- Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends. The eight vertical rows of pads double up as stepped faders
- Sleek, tough and lightweight, Launchpad is fully USB bus powered so you’ll never need to carry a power supply
- Use your Launchpad however you like with Max for Live. Turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine
- Includes: Ableton Live Lite, 1 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples, Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser & Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Novation Launchpad.
The 8 x 8 grid of the Novation Launchpad has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks and control your mixer, all while creating impressive lightshows.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Novation Launchpad Mk2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With transport controls, faders, knobs and pads, the Akai MPD226 is your tool for creative and intuitive programming and DAW control!
- USB pad controller
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 36 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
Just beat it! With the Korg PadKontrol-BK in black you have a powerful and feature rich MIDI controller giving you great feel & control!
- 16 velocity-sensitive Trigger pads with LED illumination
- X-Y pad
- Two assignable knobs
- Display: 7-segment, 3-digit LED
- Memory: 16 user scene memories
- Dimensions: 12.36” (W) x 9.21” (D) x 2.17” (H)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs.
Complete hands on control of your mixer and Ableton Live software. The Novation Launch Control XL MK2 controlller puts the power in your hands.
- Total integration with Ableton Live's mixer and devices
- 24 high-quality knobs with multi-colour indicators
- Combines with Launchpad to create the ultimate performance combo
- Eight 60mm faders for precision level adjustment
- Fully customisable with the included software editor
- Bus powered and no drivers needed
- 16 multi-colour buttons for immediate Track Focus and key mixer controls
- Make music out of the box with included Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection
The perfect way to take hands-on control of your DAW with a motorised fader, you'll wonder how you worked before your Presonus Faderport!
- DAW control surface with motorised fader
- Native compatibility with: Ableton Live, Sonar 6 and later, Logic Pro 7 and later, MOTU DP4 and later, Cubase SX3 and later, Studio 1 and more
- HUI emulation for use with Pro Tools and other DAWs
- Alps 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorised fader
- Dual servo motorised drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
- Operational when USB bus-powered
- Motorised fader requires 9 VDC, 1.2A external power supply (factory configured, included)
The Korg nano series was already hugely popular, with the Korg nanoKey Studio, it's going to become even more so!
- Portable keyboard and control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale
- Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys
- Connect via USB or wirelessly
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Touch pad inherited from the KAOSS series
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling your DAW and plug-ins
With 8 channel strips and master section the Korg nanoKontrol Studio lets you take kommand of your mix and speeds up your workflow
- Portable MIDI control surface
- Transport keys and mixer section
- 8 channel strips with fader, knob, Mute, Solo, Rec and Select switches
- Jog wheel for navigating your sessions
- Use over USB or wirelessly
£159.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.