Moog MF103 Phaser
Analogue Phaser Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- RATE rotary control, which varies LFO's frequency over a 250:1 range.
- SWEEP rotary control, which moves the phaser frequency response over a six-octave range.
- RESONANCE rotary control, which adjusts the height and sharpness of the peaks of the phaser frequency response
- DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input to the phaser.
- OUTPUT LEVEL rotary control, which balances the phaser signals with the bypassed signal.
- LO-HI rocker switch, which chooses between the low LFO range (0.01 Hz to 2.5 Hz) and the high LFO range (1.0 Hz to 250 Hz).
- LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
- LFO, a LED that indicates the LFO rate
- BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the phaser is active or bypassed
- ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting stomp switch.
The MF-103 12-stage phaser is a direct descendant of the original Bob Moog synthesizers, yet can be used with any instrument level to line level signal. It contains two complete modular functions: a 6 or 12-stage phaser with resonance control, and wide range LFO with amount control.
The 12-Stage Phaser's control parameters are Sweep frequency, Resonance, LFO Rate and LFO Amount. All of these parameters can be controlled by the great feeling knobs that beg to be tweaked as well as expression pedals or external control voltages. Panel switches select ranrge of LFO Rate and 6 or 12 stage phasing. 1/4" jacks are provided for audio input and outputs, pedal/control inputs, LFO out and auxiliary sweep input for bi-phase effects. The heavy-duty yet smooth-acting bypass switch allows tabletop or floor use.
A phaser is a type of comb filter, so called because its frequency response has several dips and peaks, like the teeth of a comb. As the phaser response sweeps back and forth across the frequency spectrum, the harmonics of the audio input signal are alternately increased and decreased. This produces the classic phaser "whooshing" sound.Phasing is one of the best ways to impart motion to a track and to make sounds come alive. With the MF-103 Phaser you can get swirling, shimmering, vibrating effects; fill up a whole stage from one sound source; even create brand new sonic textures.
The MF-103 produces two comb-filter responses. They are called 6-Stage and 12-Stage, because of the number of phase-shifting circuits that are used internally. The 6-Stage mode has three dips in its frequency response, while the 12-Stage mode has six dips. These two modes have distinctly different sound qualities. In addition, the MF-103 features a variable feedback circuit which increases the resonance, or depth of the phaser sound.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Moog MF103 Phaser" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Achieve escape velocity and take your tone beyond Mercury 3 and 4, and your tone can join Friendship 7 with the Strymon Orbit
- Flanger effect that goes beyond the normal...
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip
- 3 flanger Feedback Types: Positive, Negative, Positive/Negative
- 3 flanger LFO Types: Log, Lin, Through Zero
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your flange sounds
- "A powerfully versatile platform designed to give musicians an extraordinary range of sound shaping options in a single pedal" - Guitar Gearheads
The famous compact pedal range started with chorus and, with the Boss CE-2W Waza Craft, those classic sounds are back.
- Classic chorus pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analogue circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
With the Boss VO-1 Vocoder pedal, your voice becomes the ultimately expressive controller of our guitar tone!
- Compact vocoder pedal
- Innovative, easy-to-use vocoder pedal powered by BOSS’ famous guitar synth technology
- Use your voice to dramatically extend the expressive range of your instrument in countless ways
- Vintage mode for classic electronic synth-voice sounds and Advanced mode for all-new vocoder tones with enhanced clarity
- Talk Box mode enables “talking lead guitar” tones without the hassles of a traditional talk box setup
- Choir mode for achieving rich vocal sounds with no mic connected
- Effect loop for sound enhancement and easy integration with existing pedals
- - Works with guitar, bass, or any instrument with a 1/4-inch output
The Anasounds Phase Lag is a phaser full of all the luch, swirling sounds for which you want a phaser in the first place...
- Phaser effect pedal
- Lush, organic phase sounds
- Rate and Regeneration controls
- 100% analogue circuit
Add some outer-space swirl to your pedalboard with the M107 from MXR: the masters of phase!
- Phase pedal with intensity and speed controls
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Operation
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
Are you looking for tones and sounds to break free of the traditional stopmboxes on your pedalboard? the MDP effects from Boss present the MO2 Multi Overtone Modulation Pedal
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that complement and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
£315.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.