Mission VM-Pro Red
Buffered Volume Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Perhaps the most impressive volume pedal ever, the Mission VM-Pro Red volume pedal is perfect for complex, true-bypass heavy pedal boards.
- Buffered volume pedal
- Works with many instruments including electric, acoustic-electric guitars and basses including 7 string guitars and 5 and 6 string basses, keyboards, and instrument microphones.
- Switch-selectable input for use with passive or active pickups
- Switch-selectable output impedance for use with vintage fuzz and similar pedals
- Sparkle switch restores brightness when rolling back volume
- On board professional quality buffer and line driver for reliable interfacing, and maintaining frequency response with long cables and complex pedal boards
- Isolated secondary/tuner out
The Mission VM-PRO volume pedal is the most sophisticated volume pedal ever made.
Using quality components and designed to exacting specifications, the VM-PRO introduces several innovative features never seen before in a volume pedal to meet the needs of the professional musician. Together these resolve many of the common issues with volume pedals that cause tone sucking and mismatching problems whatever your instrument. The VM-PRO works with most guitars including electric, electro-acoustic, baritone or bass. It also works with many other instruments including electronic keyboards, steel guitars, and instrument microphones such as harmonica and horn mics.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mission VM-Pro Red" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Rediscover what a boost pedal can be with the incredible Strymon OB.1 - the new front end to unlock even more of your favourite amp
- Compressor and booster pedal
- Your new perfect front end for your amp
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Greater than 20 dB of gain compensated compression
- Additional 10 dB of full frequency, mid, or treble boost with Clean Boost engaged
- Treble Boost Frequency: Shelf at about 1.5 kHz or 2 kHz switchable with internal DIP switches
- Mid Boost Frequency: Peak around 800 Hz or 1.1 kHz switchable with internal DIP switches
- "The Strymon OB.1 can definitely enhance your guitar tone. You can also save some room on your pedalboard since the OB.1 is a compressor, clean boost and treble boost all in one package" Premier Guitar
It's a Dyna Comp, but better. Get the CSP102SL MXR Dyna Comp Script on your board and get the sound right at source!
- Compressor pedal
- Classic sound with modern upgrades
- Quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range
- Output and sensitivity controls
- Bypass status LED and AC power jack
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
£189.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.