Mackie 1604 VLZ3
£709.00 inc VAT
12 Months 0% finance available
for only £59.08 per month
To help make purchases as easy as possible, Red Dog Music offers a range of great finance packages.
12 months interest-free finance is available on all orders above £200, and selected products are eligible for 18, 24 and 36 month interest-bearing terms.
In order to be eligible for finance, you need to be a UK resident, registered on the electoral role, and in full-time employment.
If you would like to apply for finance, please call us on 0131 229 8211.
Out of Stock
This item is ordered on request and will generally take 7 – 10 working days to arrive from date of order. Please contact us if you would like a more accurate delivery date.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £50 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day Money-Back Guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
- New ultra-low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
- 16 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps
- 16 high-headroom line inputs, 16 channel inserts
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 6 mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -2 dB/Solo and Overload/Mute_LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
- Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via rotating I/O pod
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
How do you improve on perfection? The Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro has been the long-running favorite of audio professionals the world over for its sound quality, ease of use, and rugged dependability. Thousands of recordings have been tracked and mixed solely on a 1604. Designing a mixer to take its place was a tremendous challenge, indeed. But our engineering team thrives on this kind of stuff, so they tackled this one head on, creating one of the best compact mixers we've ever offered: the Mackie 1604-VLZ3.
While keeping the features and functionality of its predecessor, the Mackie 1604-VLZ3 offers even greater headroom than the original. We could have stopped right then and there, but we're obsessed with perfection. So we redesigned the Mix Bus and made a few circuitry upgrades to the EQ, giving the 1604-VLZ3 a highly intuitive, more musical feel. Whether you need a live mixing board for club work, or a full-featured workhorse for home and studio recording, you owe it to yourself to check out the new Mackie 1604-VLZ3. You'll think it's perfect, too.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mackie 1604 VLZ3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.