MXR M152 Micro Flanger
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
From subtle movement to swirling whirlpools of sound, the MXR M152 Micro Flanger is what you want...
- Classic flanger effect pedal
- All analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology
- Two control knobs for simple operation
- Faithful recreation of the classic 80s pedal
Based on the benchmark sounds of the MXR M117 Flanger, the MXR M152 Micro Flanger features many of the same flanging effects of its big brother, but in a smaller and more convenient size.
Originally released in the 80's, this faithful recreation features the same two critical controls—a Speed knob to control the rate of cycling and a Regeneration knob to manage the overall intensity—and stays true to its 100% analog bucket brigade technology for the ultimate in warm and organic tone.
The MXR M152 Micro Flanger has been updated with a true bypass switch so you don't lose any tone during bypass. Go from jet plane like sweeps to cool outer space type effects with the MXR Micro Flanger.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "MXR M152 Micro Flanger" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Adds a shimmery velocity to lead passages
- Or a more dramatic swoosh to muted strumming
- Not just for guitars; it works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
- Vary the speed from a subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble...and myriad vintage vibrations in between.
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass - (red LED indicates on)
- Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep
Who put the gonk in the Gonkulator? It was DOD, obviously. It says on the box.
- A faithful reissue of DOD's classic ring mod!
- Adjustable carrier signal means that you can now tune the modulation however you like
- Built-in distortion for extra fun
- True bypass
- Standard 9V DC power supply jack or battery operation
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging with very low noise
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- Rise and Fall modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate, Filter, and Tempo via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation (not included)
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Are you looking for tones and sounds to break free of the traditional stopmboxes on your pedalboard? the MDP effects from Boss present the MO2 Multi Overtone Modulation Pedal
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that complement and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- Rate control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS' classic PN-2
- Wave control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- Depth control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
£104.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.