MXR M82 Envelope Filter
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put some classic filter sounds in your bass rig with the MXR M82 bass envelope filter
- Bass envelope filter effect pedal
- Dry and effect controls
- Decay, sensitivity and Q (width) controls
- Suitable for active and passive basses
- Durable, lightweight and portable effect
The MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter delivers classic, analogue, envelope filter sounds in an easy-to-use and compact pedal designed specifically for bass.
Separate Dry and Effect controls let you dial in the perfect mix of effected and direct signals, so you can bring the funk without losing the low end. Its wide range of filter tones can be shaped with the Decay and Q controls, and a simple twist of the Sensitivity knob can tailor the pedal for your attack—as well as adjust for passive or active basses.
The MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter's power supply circuitry is designed to withstand over-voltage or polarity mishaps, and its true-bypass switching preserves your tone in bypass mode. It's all packaged in a durable, lightweight, Phase 90-size aluminum housing for the ultimate in portability and pedalboard space-saving dimensions.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "MXR M82 Envelope Filter" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Equipped with the classic Fasel inductor, the Dunlop Crybaby Classic GCB95F Wah Wah Pedal is as classic as it gets!
- Classic Wah Wah effect
- Features the original Italian-made Fasel inductor
- Recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah's classic era
- Unavailable for decades until today
- Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery
EQ pedals, are handy, but you know what's better? An EQ pedal with multiple presets! Check out the Source Audio Programmable EQ.
- EQ pedal with programmable presets
- Scroll through presets using the pedal or external MIDI
- +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
- Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
- Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
- Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 12dB of clean boost.
- Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Universal Bypass: Choose between, true bypass or buffered bypass.
- AW-3 Compact pedal creates a variety of classic wah effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- Humanizer effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated electric guitar input for processing electric guitar
- Dedicated bass guitar input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Need some super-sexy wah to spice up your sound? The cool little PW3 wah will take up much less space on your pedalboard!
- Unique Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance
Fine tune the tone you send to your amp with the MXR M109 EQ Pedal
- 6-bands of EQ with 18dB of Cut or Boost
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Powered
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
MXR's 6-band Silver Graphic EQ has had more than just a makeover: redesigned circuitry brings this classic right up to date.
- Cut or boost six different frequencies up to ±18dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
- Powered by 9V batter or standard 9V power supply
- Current draw: 14.5mA
£164.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.