Markbass Big Bang
500w Bass Amp Head
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Markbass Big Bang is a warm, rich and explosive bass amp, featuring aux in, headphone output, plus mute and VLE and VPF filters with foot switch control.
- 500 watt solid state preamp
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output with level control
- Mute and VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation) and VPF (Variable Preshaped Filter) with footswitch control
- 4-band EQ
- Effects loop
- Pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output
Just over a decade ago, Marco De Virgiliis started pioneering small, lightweight amps; the Markbass Little Mark heads started a new era in bass amplification, inspiring many other companies to follow their lead.
Now, you'll be amazed that such a warm, rich and “explosive” sound comes from an amp smaller than our groundbreaking Little Mark heads! And—despite its small size—the Big Bang is packed with extra features that customers have been asking for: aux in, headphone output with level control, plus mute and VLE and VPF filters with footswitch control. Other features, already appreciated by Little Mark users, include a simple and effective 4-band EQ, effects loop, and level control and pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Markbass Big Bang" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Forget the times of hiking around tons of gear to your show, the Orange OB1-300 combines all you need from an amp into one portable box.
- Class AB-design rack-mountable bass amp head
- Power: 300 watts
- 'Blend' control blends in gain, ranging from increased harmonics to all-out filth
- Active 3-band EQ
- All analogue circuitry
- Balanced DI with ground lift and line level outputs for live and studio use
- Footswitchable blend control
The Fender Rumble V3 range has been a massive success, find out why - with 200 W of power! - with the Fender Rumble 200 head!
- 200W bass amp head
- Wattage: 200 Watts @ 4 Ohms / 140 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (4 Ohm minimum)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
£639.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.