Genelec 8330A SAM Monitor White
Active Studio Monitor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Genelec's 8330A SAM active monitor in white is a professional monitoring tool for smaller studios who won't compromise on sonic accuracy.
- Compact professional studio monitor with SAM technology
- SAM technology automatically calibrates the monitors to best perform in any space
- Driver: 5" woofer and 3/4" tweeter
- Max SPL: 104dB
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- I/O: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
- Features Genelec's signature Minimum Diffraction Enclosure
- Intelligent Signal Sensing powers down monitors when no signal is detected
- Various Genelec mounts and accessories also available. For more information, get in touch!
The choice of professionals for whom power and flexibility go hand-in-hand, the 8330A is as acoustically impressive as it is Smart, courtesy of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) technology. Housing a 5 inch woofer and 3/4 inch tweeter, the Class D bi-amplified, two-way Smart monitor is compact enough to fit into studios where space is at a premium, yet still capable of exceeding even the most demanding client expectations.
Colour-free accuracy is delivered by the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), while the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) ensures precise frequency reproduction both on- and off-axis. The 8330A is also built to adapt and assist. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) 2.0 software delivers functions including AutoCal, ensuring your monitoring system is perfectly calibrated to your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. Finally, with GLM 2.0 you can manage up to 30 Smart monitors and subwoofers, easily creating fully recallable setups from stereo to immersive audio.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Genelec 8330A SAM Monitor White" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the famed clarity of Genelec in your studio with the Genelec 8040B active studio monitors
- 2-way active studio monitor
- 6.5" woofer
- 3/4" tweeter
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
- XLR input
The latest version of a studio classic, the KRK V4 Series 4 monitors give you the famous yellow drivers with the legendary sound
- Active studio monitor
- KRK custom-designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom-designed Woven Kevlar 8" woofer
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 19kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 118 dB SPL
- Power Output: LF (200 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (230 Watts)
The top end of the CMS line, the Focal CMS 65 is the perfect way to get the quality of the Focal family in your studio
- Active studio monitor
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 28 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 112 dB
- Comprehensive controls to tailor performance to your room
Get down to an incredible 36 Hz and keep clear highs and accurate mids with the Eve Audio SC208 active studio monitor
- Active 2-way studio monitor
- Tweeter: AMT RS2
- Mid-Woofer: 8"
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 112dB
- Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 36Hz - 21kHz
- Inputs: XLR and RCA
Biggest in the 2 way range and delivering quick and accurate response, the Dynaudio LYD 8 studio monitor is spot on for home and project studios!
- Nearfield Monitor with 8" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 50W HF/80W LF and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Made in Denmark
Incredible reference quality performance for your studio, whether tracking or post-production, the Neumann KH120 monitors are the business
- 2-way active studio monitor
- Composite sandwich cone to help damp break-up modes
- Titanium fabric dome tweeter for low-distortion HF reproduction
- Large bass ports for reduced bass compression
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 52 Hz- 21 kHz
- Inputs: XLR
£759.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.