Focusrite iTrack Solo
iPad Audio Interface
- Made for iPad
- High Quality Mic Preamp
- High Quality Outputs
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
Focusrite quality – for your iPad
iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
Although it is an Apple certified "Made for iPad" device, iTrack Solo is also fully compatible with your PC or Mac computer and comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
Just connect your iTrack Solo to a power supply and an iPad and you’re ready to go! With the very best in digital audio technology encased by a rugged aluminium unibody chassis, iTrack Solo will capture and playback your sound with pristine quality.
Plug straight in
The front panel has an input for a microphone and an input for an instrument (such as an electric guitar, bass guitar or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar). This makes the iTrack Solo perfect for capturing the output of a microphone, or using an electric guitar with one of the many guitar amp applications on iPad.
Keep an eye on your audio
Unique signal halos let you know that you’ve got a good audio level for recording. Green is good and red means that your audio is too loud, and that your should turn down the level control.
25 years of experience
Since 1985, Focusrite has been a leading manufacturer in the professional audio field. Focusrite mic pres are the choice of leading artists, recording studios and engineers around the world. Now get the quality of Focusrite on your iPad.
Don’t be limited by your dock
Use the iTrack Solo’s premium quality audio outputs to take your sound to Hi-Fi, speaker systems or headphones to hear the difference Focusrite can make. At Focusrite, that's all that matters – Sound is Everything.
A supplied cable connects iTrack Solo to the iPad, and it is powered by the included USB cable that delivers the power necessary to run the iTrack’s high-specification components.
With a mic input, line input, MIDI input and phantom power, the IK Multimedia iRig Pro is your one-stop iOS interface!
- iOS recording interface
- Balanced input for a mic, unbalanced input for line-level or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4" combo jack connector
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
- High-quality A/D conversion
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
- 30-pin, Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included
You've got the musical chops, but how are you fixed for the video? Get your performances seen with the Focusrite iTrack Pocket!
- iTrack Pockets lets you capture audio in any of your favourite iPhone recording apps, including GarageBand
- Built for YouTube performers
- Instant HD recording
- Great guitar sound
- Take it anywhere
A truly professional way to integrate your iOS synths and devices into your studio, the iConnectivity iConnect MIDI 2+ does it in style!
- iOS MIDI interface
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
For iOS or Mac/PC over USB, the Alesis iO Hub is a great way of getting sounds into your iOS device or computer.
- Two-channel audio interface for iOS and USB
- 2 XLR+1/4 ˝ combo inputs with individual gain controls
- Easily connects to your iOS device, Mac, or PC
- Connects to your iOS device via Apple's new Lightning connector
- Phantom power available for condenser microphones
- Direct switch for zero-latency input monitoring
- Compact modern design with black chrome accents
- USB or iOS powered – no power supply needed
- Standard 9-volt battery supplies phantom power
The perfect front end for your guitar, the Apogee Jam is the professional way to record your guitar or bass anywhere!
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection for pristine sound quality
- Designed specifically for electric guitar and electric bass
- Optimised for active and passive pickups
- No configuration required, just plug in and play
- Easily adjust input levels for any instrument
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Made for GarageBand, Logic, and MainStage
- Includes 30-pin iOS cable, Lightning cable and USB cable
- MFi certified by Apple
There are a few iPhone / iPod interfaces out at the moment, but the Sonoma Guitar Jack 2 is by far the most professional option.
- Connect a guitar, bass, keyboard, microphone, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs.
- Record in mono, stereo, or simultaneously record your voice and instrument on separate tracks
- Listen to music using the stereo output on GuitarJack Model 2, which has increased drive for headphones
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output
- Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
- Device powered for ultimate portability
£99.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.