Focusrite iTrack Solo
iPad Audio Interface
- Made for iPad
- High Quality Mic Preamp
- High Quality Outputs
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
Focusrite quality – for your iPad
iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
Although it is an Apple certified "Made for iPad" device, iTrack Solo is also fully compatible with your PC or Mac computer and comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
Just connect your iTrack Solo to a power supply and an iPad and you’re ready to go! With the very best in digital audio technology encased by a rugged aluminium unibody chassis, iTrack Solo will capture and playback your sound with pristine quality.
Plug straight in
The front panel has an input for a microphone and an input for an instrument (such as an electric guitar, bass guitar or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar). This makes the iTrack Solo perfect for capturing the output of a microphone, or using an electric guitar with one of the many guitar amp applications on iPad.
Keep an eye on your audio
Unique signal halos let you know that you’ve got a good audio level for recording. Green is good and red means that your audio is too loud, and that your should turn down the level control.
25 years of experience
Since 1985, Focusrite has been a leading manufacturer in the professional audio field. Focusrite mic pres are the choice of leading artists, recording studios and engineers around the world. Now get the quality of Focusrite on your iPad.
Don’t be limited by your dock
Use the iTrack Solo’s premium quality audio outputs to take your sound to Hi-Fi, speaker systems or headphones to hear the difference Focusrite can make. At Focusrite, that's all that matters – Sound is Everything.
A supplied cable connects iTrack Solo to the iPad, and it is powered by the included USB cable that delivers the power necessary to run the iTrack’s high-specification components.
There are a few iPhone / iPod interfaces out at the moment, but the Sonoma Guitar Jack 2 is by far the most professional option.
- Connect a guitar, bass, keyboard, microphone, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs.
- Record in mono, stereo, or simultaneously record your voice and instrument on separate tracks
- Listen to music using the stereo output on GuitarJack Model 2, which has increased drive for headphones
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output
- Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
- Device powered for ultimate portability
If you're looking for a premium way to get your guitar plugged into your iOS device, the IK Multimedia iRig HD is it!
- High-quality iOS guitar and bass interface
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4” Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning, 30-pin and USB connector compatibility
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rates
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Also works with line level signals from synthesisers, keyboards and mixers
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE apps (free download on App Store)
With a mic input, line input, MIDI input and phantom power, the IK Multimedia iRig Pro is your one-stop iOS interface!
- iOS recording interface
- Balanced input for a mic, unbalanced input for line-level or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4" combo jack connector
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
- High-quality A/D conversion
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
- 30-pin, Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included
The perfect front end for your guitar, the Apogee Jam is the professional way to record your guitar or bass anywhere!
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection for pristine sound quality
- Designed specifically for electric guitar and electric bass
- Optimised for active and passive pickups
- No configuration required, just plug in and play
- Easily adjust input levels for any instrument
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Made for GarageBand, Logic, and MainStage
- Includes 30-pin iOS cable, Lightning cable and USB cable
- MFi certified by Apple
The IK Multimedia iRig MIDI is a super compact Core MIDI interface that connects any MIDI compatible device to the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Standard Core MIDI interface connects any MIDI hardware device to Core MIDI-compatible apps like SampleTank FREE and GarageBand®
- Directly connect MIDI keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more using the included 2 x 5.2’ (1.6 m) MIDI 5-pin DIN cables
- 3 MIDI ports: IN/OUT/THRU
- 2 LEDs for MIDI IN/OUT activity display
- Micro USB port can charge the iOS device while in use
- Free apps included*: SampleTank FREE* the powerful sample-based sound module app and iRig MIDI Recorder FREE*
- iPhone, iPod and iPad not included
Could this be the best recording accessory to go with your iPad? We think the Focusrite iPad Dock might just well be!
- Studio-quality iPad recording interface
- Legendary Focusrite mic preamps
- Record and monitor at superior resolution
- Features a guitar input with plenty of clean, clear headroom to capture both quiet and loud guitars with stunning clarity
- Connect and power a MIDI controller
- High quality outputs with over 105dB dynamic range
- Avoid monitoring latency delays with the iTrack Dock's direct monitoring feature
- Made for iPad: iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified “Made for iPad” status
£99.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.