Focusrite iTrack Solo
iPad Audio Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Made for iPad
- High Quality Mic Preamp
- High Quality Outputs
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
Focusrite quality – for your iPad
iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
Although it is an Apple certified "Made for iPad" device, iTrack Solo is also fully compatible with your PC or Mac computer and comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
Just connect your iTrack Solo to a power supply and an iPad and you’re ready to go! With the very best in digital audio technology encased by a rugged aluminium unibody chassis, iTrack Solo will capture and playback your sound with pristine quality.
Plug straight in
The front panel has an input for a microphone and an input for an instrument (such as an electric guitar, bass guitar or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar). This makes the iTrack Solo perfect for capturing the output of a microphone, or using an electric guitar with one of the many guitar amp applications on iPad.
Keep an eye on your audio
Unique signal halos let you know that you’ve got a good audio level for recording. Green is good and red means that your audio is too loud, and that your should turn down the level control.
25 years of experience
Since 1985, Focusrite has been a leading manufacturer in the professional audio field. Focusrite mic pres are the choice of leading artists, recording studios and engineers around the world. Now get the quality of Focusrite on your iPad.
Don’t be limited by your dock
Use the iTrack Solo’s premium quality audio outputs to take your sound to Hi-Fi, speaker systems or headphones to hear the difference Focusrite can make. At Focusrite, that's all that matters – Sound is Everything.
A supplied cable connects iTrack Solo to the iPad, and it is powered by the included USB cable that delivers the power necessary to run the iTrack’s high-specification components.
With the Apogee Jam 96k, those guitar and bass takes you track on the go have the quality to go beyond just the demo...
- Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS devices and Mac
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- No setup required, just plug in and play
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or ext. power required)
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications
A truly professional way to integrate your iOS synths and devices into your studio, the iConnectivity iConnect MIDI 2+ does it in style!
- iOS MIDI interface
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
You've got the musical chops, but how are you fixed for the video? Get your performances seen with the Focusrite iTrack Pocket!
- iTrack Pockets lets you capture audio in any of your favourite iPhone recording apps, including GarageBand
- Built for YouTube performers
- Instant HD recording
- Great guitar sound
- Take it anywhere
£99.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.