iPod DJ Controller
A great budget DJ system for playing your tracks at parties etc., the Numark IDJ3 also has the benefit of an iPod dock.
- Large, touch-sensitive turntables for scratching and song cueing
- Music playback using the built-in dock for iPhone or iPod
- Built-in audio connections for both preview and master outputs
- Includes Virtual DJ LE professional mixing software
- Complete mixer section with EQ, loop and effects controls
- Lighted deck-controls indicate status within software
- Integrates with your iTunes library to play and mix songs
- Record DJ performances directly to a docked iPod or iPhone
- Controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Included power adapter for charging iPod
- iPod, iPhone, and iTunes Not Included
Numark iDJ3 gives you the classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup used by DJs everywhere. You can scratch, mix, loop, and much, much more. iDJ3 also has all the inputs and outputs you’ll need for your headphones, speakers, and a mic. Plus, iDJ3 is portable, so you can grab it and go, ready to DJ anywhere.
The world’s most popular portable music player works perfectly with iDJ3. No matter which model of docking iPod or iPhone you have, you can play, mix or record with it and iDJ3. You can even plug in an optional power supply and charge your iPod.
iDJ3 has two decks, each with a large, touch-sensitive turntable for accurate scratching, beat-juggling and locating precise points within your tracks. It’s just like working with a record. In addition to the two decks, iDJ3 has an easy to use audio mixer so veteran DJs and beginners alike will be able to step right up and get the party going. If you’re DJing for the first time, iDJ3 is a great place to learn because your skills will transfer to any other DJ system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Numark iDJ3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With the onboard audio interface, extensive controls and Serato DJ in the box, the Akai AMX is a comprehensive and portable dj solution!
- Mixing surface with audio interface for Serato DJ
- Provides extensive hands-on mixing, transport, and Serato NoiseMap capbility for Serato DJ
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included)
- Expands control options to nearly any DJ setup
- 2 line faders with gain controls and tri-color LED metering
- 2 Phono/Line Inputs for Serato DJ Control Signal
- Pro-grade, adjustable mini innoFADER crossfader with reverse switch - See more at: http://www.akaipro.com/product/amx#features
- RCA audio outputs for sending your mix to speakers or amplifier systems
- 9 touch-activated knobs for groundbreaking EQ kills and Filter sweeps
- 3-band EQ per channel with dedicated filter knob
The Pioneer DDJ-WeGO is a suburb user-friendly interface DJ interface.
- Ultra-compact and affordable DJ Controller
- Plug & Play w/ bundled Virtual DJ LE Software, free download of Serato DJ Intro or Algoriddim's djay for Mac
- Pulse Control Provides Visual Prompts of Illuminations
- Multi-colored LED for customization of lights to match the user's style
- USB Bus Powered
The Pioneer DDJ-SB is a portable dj controller that gives you all the performance functionality you need via one USB cable!
- Performance DJ Controller
- "Performance Pads" for dynamic and energetic DJing
- Independen t"Manual Filter" knob for for each channel
- Precision control for reliable scratching with "JOG"
- The "Filter Fade" function is included which allows tracks to be mixed naturally using a cross-fader by adjusting the volume of the left and right decks, as well as the high-pass filter parameters
- Built-in audio interface that allows DJing by simply connecting a PC with a single USB cable
- High-quality sound design tuned to suit "Serato DJ Intro" audio characteristics
- Compatible with USB power that uses the PC as the power source
Put the complete djing experience at your fingertips with the Numark Mixtrack Quad 4-channel dj interface and controller
- 4 channels of control and built-in audio interface
- 16 multi-color rubber pads with Loop, Sample, and Hot Cue Modes
- Colour-customisable dual-zone platters with touch-sensitivity
- Crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music navigation controls
- 16 effects controls for flanger, phaser, echo, and more
- Built-in audio system connects with headphones, mic, and PA
- Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC, no driver required
A superbly portable way to DJ on-the-go, the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 works with your iPhone 5 or new iPad out of the box!
- Compact DJ controller
- Included iPhone / iPad / iPod touch cable with Lightning connector enables quick connection of the unit to an iPhone 5 or iPad
- “djay 2” application provides instantaneous access and playback of music stored in compatible iOS devices
- Jog FX allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the Jog wheel
- Plug & Play with bundled Virtual DJ LE software and Algoriddim djay LE software (free download)
- Multi-purpose Grip for transporting the unit as well as functioning as a stand for a connected iPhone/iPad/iPod touch device.
- USB powered with built-in soundcard
If you've been looking to get your hands-on your dj mixes, the Numark MixTrack Pro II is full of fader, knob and platter goodness!
- Get your hands on your mixes with the Numark MixTrack Pro II
- Smaller form factor for improved portability
- Plenty of knobs, pads and faders for extreme tweakability
- Includes Serato DJ Intro so you can get mixing straight away
- Take advantage of standard MIDI mapping to control your software of choice
£179.00 inc VAT
Estimated delivery on
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.