iPod DJ Controller
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A great budget DJ system for playing your tracks at parties etc., the Numark IDJ3 also has the benefit of an iPod dock.
- Large, touch-sensitive turntables for scratching and song cueing
- Music playback using the built-in dock for iPhone or iPod
- Built-in audio connections for both preview and master outputs
- Includes Virtual DJ LE professional mixing software
- Complete mixer section with EQ, loop and effects controls
- Lighted deck-controls indicate status within software
- Integrates with your iTunes library to play and mix songs
- Record DJ performances directly to a docked iPod or iPhone
- Controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Included power adapter for charging iPod
- iPod, iPhone, and iTunes Not Included
Numark iDJ3 gives you the classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup used by DJs everywhere. You can scratch, mix, loop, and much, much more. iDJ3 also has all the inputs and outputs you’ll need for your headphones, speakers, and a mic. Plus, iDJ3 is portable, so you can grab it and go, ready to DJ anywhere.
The world’s most popular portable music player works perfectly with iDJ3. No matter which model of docking iPod or iPhone you have, you can play, mix or record with it and iDJ3. You can even plug in an optional power supply and charge your iPod.
iDJ3 has two decks, each with a large, touch-sensitive turntable for accurate scratching, beat-juggling and locating precise points within your tracks. It’s just like working with a record. In addition to the two decks, iDJ3 has an easy to use audio mixer so veteran DJs and beginners alike will be able to step right up and get the party going. If you’re DJing for the first time, iDJ3 is a great place to learn because your skills will transfer to any other DJ system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Numark iDJ3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
An affordable way to put their industry-standard power and quality in your setup, the Pioneer DDJ-SB2 is ready for your mix!
- DJ control surface for Serato
- No more hassle with external soundcards. Thanks to its built-in soundcard, this controller connects straight to your speakers or amplifier.
- Download Serato DJ Intro, connect your computer to the controller and start DJing. You can easily organise and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes. Just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops and samples, and apply basic FX.
- The DDJ is USB powered, so you can simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable – there is no need for additional connections.
- The DDJ is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. The robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
- Four rubber pads enable you to trigger Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler – while a further four give immediate access to Play, Cue, Sync and Shift functions.
- This compact controller comes with large jog wheels, providing a dynamic performance with great scratch response and accuracy.
- The TRIM knob gives you control of the input volume for each channel, while the level meters allow you to adjust it quickly and accurately.
- On every channel, to manipulate tracks input from either the software or external hardware.
- With the Quantized Pad Trans beat effect, you can cut the volume in time with the BPM by simply hitting the performance pads.
Take the power to play and perform anywhere with the Numark Mixtrack Pro III DJ controller
- Digital DJ controller
- All-new 5-inch high resolution metal jog wheels
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search - See more at: http://www.numark.com/product/mixtrack-pro-3#sthash.wtL66QbN.dpuf
- 100mm pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments
- Dedicated track browsing controls for your library
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼-inch and 1/8-inch headphone connections - See more at: http://www.numark.com/product/mixtrack-pro-3#sthash.wtL66QbN.dpuf
- 1/4" Microphone Input
- Includes Serato DJ Intro upgrade-ready for Serato DJ - See more at: http://www.numark.com/product/mixtrack-pro-3#sthash.wtL66QbN.dpuf
Put the complete djing experience at your fingertips with the Numark Mixtrack Quad 4-channel dj interface and controller
- 4 channels of control and built-in audio interface
- 16 multi-color rubber pads with Loop, Sample, and Hot Cue Modes
- Colour-customisable dual-zone platters with touch-sensitivity
- Crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music navigation controls
- 16 effects controls for flanger, phaser, echo, and more
- Built-in audio system connects with headphones, mic, and PA
- Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC, no driver required
- Pad-based, USB-powered hardware controller
- Built to control Remix Decks software
- Includes full version of TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 software
- 16 multi-colored, touch-sensitive LED pads
- Advanced global control section
- Ergonomic mixer section including four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs
- Offers a DJ-centric workflow for launching clips in an intuitive way
If you've been looking to get your hands-on your dj mixes, the Numark MixTrack Pro II is full of fader, knob and platter goodness!
- Get your hands on your mixes with the Numark MixTrack Pro II
- Smaller form factor for improved portability
- Plenty of knobs, pads and faders for extreme tweakability
- Includes Serato DJ Intro so you can get mixing straight away
- Take advantage of standard MIDI mapping to control your software of choice
Perhaps the perfect portable digital DJ solution, the Korg Kaoss DJ also lets you add Kaoss pad effects!
- Hardware DJ mixer and controller
- Instantly map to the free Serato DJ Intro
- Onboard Kaoss pad for touchable effects
- Microphone input
- Headphone cue and master outputs
- Light, compact and portable
£179.00 inc VAT
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.