Electro Harmonix Octavix
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
There can be few sounds more iconic than the octave fuzz; get your fix with the Electro Harmonix Octavix
- Octave fuzz effect pedal
- Classic octave up + fuzztone effect pedal
- Switchable 9 and 24 volt power rails give a saggy or tight sound
- True bypass
- Volume, boost and octave controls
The Electro Harmonix Octavix delivers the definitive late 1960’s fuzzed out, octave up sound together with modern enhancements that update the classic concept.
Housed in EHX’s rugged nano package, the Octavix features Volume, Boost and Octave knobs. Volume regulates the output level of the pedal. Boost controls the amount of fuzztone and Octave adjusts the volume of the octave above. A mini-toggle lets the player select between 9 or 24 volt power rails and determines the power supply voltage for the entire circuit. At 9V the pedals behaves like the classic, saggy fuzz box. At 24V the Octavix delivers a tighter sound and a richer octave tone. True bypass ensures maximum signal path integrity.
A period-evocative, psychedelic design and blue LED contribute to the pedal’s vintage vibe. Octavix runs on a 9 volt battery or accepts a standard EHX9.6DC power supply.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Electro Harmonix Octavix" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- Boss 5-year warranty
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
- True bypass
- The Wicker switch opens up 3 high frequency filters providing a sustain that is raspy and defined
- The Tone switch completely removes the tone control, providing you with a devastating broadband Big Muff slam!
- With the Wicker switch off and the Tone switch on, you have the original Big Muff Pi
- 9 volt battery included
- Optional US96DC-200BI power supply available
Great-sounding distortion, true bypass and the build quality and reputation of MXR and Dunlop, the MXR M69 Prime Distortion does the job!
- Huge '80s arena-rock tone
- Great sustain characteristics
- Rich distortion
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and playing intensity
- Output, tone and distortion controls
- 100% analogue
- True bypass switching
- Singing sustain with attitude
- Crushing distortion
- Adjustable tone
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 9DC-100 power supply available
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS 5-year warranty
£85.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.