Focusrite Octopre Mk II
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
- Mic-pres optimised for tracking drums
- Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 5 LED input metering on every channel
- 10dB Pads on every channel
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions
With eight channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output, OctoPre MkII is Focusrite’s powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system, or any digital audio workstation. It’s also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
The digital output allows users to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface’s ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Focusrite Octopre Mk II" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Eight award-winning Focusrite pre-amps - Focusrite's unparalleled pre-amp legacy forms the foundation of this new device, with pre-amps optimized to handle extreme levels from sound sources like acoustic drums.
- Eight ‘single-dial’ Focusrite Compressors - A single dial gets you to the right amount of compression, fast. These new VCA-based, feed-forward compressors model the character of the celebrated Focusrite Red 3.
- Compress transparently or with effect - The classic soft-knee design achieves beautifully transparent compression that caresses your sound. Focusrite’s unique “More” switch doubles the ratio to deliver ‘compression with effect’.
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital outputs - Make the most of your interface's ADAT input for tracking, with eight channels of analogue to digital conversion via ADAT, boasting a ‘real world’ dynamic range performance of 110dB.
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital inputs - Switchable from the front panel, digital to analogue conversion via ADAT provides analogue monitoring of any digital ADAT feed, as well as the ability to clock from any ADAT device.
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions - OctoPre MkII Dynamic's internal clock delivers a jitter performance of +/- 20 PPM. For external clocks, industry-standard JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology is employed
- Two high-quality instrument inputs - OctoPre MkII Dynamic’s first two channels feature DI’s, ready for you to plug in your Guitars and Bass. No expensive external DI required.
Whether you want to add 8-preamps, or just expand your analogue I/O count using ADAT, the Behringer ADA8200 does it for an incredible price!
- 8 channel microphone preamplifier
- 8 channels of mic/line to ADAT optical
- 8 channels of ADAT to analogue line out
- Preamps designed by Midas
- Globally switched phantom power
- 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz operation
- Cirrus Logic 24-bit converters for high-quality conversion
From their iD14 to their highest consoles, their preamp rules supreme, put 8-channels in your recording rig with the Audient ASP800
- 8 channel microphone preamp and AD
- 8 x World Class Audient Console Mic Pres
- 2 x Retro Channels with Dual Stage COLOUR Saturation Controls - HMX & IRON
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- Pristine 118-dB Burr-Brown A-D Converters
- Balanced Analogue Line Outputs
- ADAT Output for Expandability
- Word Clock Input
Quad microphone preamp strip featuring SSL's Variable Harmonic Drive (VHD) technology.
- 4 channel preamp with SSL signature clean sound
- 75dB of gain
- Switchable 48v phantom power plus 20dB Pad
- Hi-Z switch for mic/line/instrument level signals
- Impedance detection and level matching
- 4x independent Variable Harmonic Drive systems
- Individual input, output and VHD controls for each section
- XLR I/O, 1/4" line inputs on rear, Hi-Z on front panel
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
With four tube/solid state preamps, 1176-style compression, and AD conversion, the Universal Audio 4-710 Twin-Finity is hugely versatile.
- Four 710 Twin-Finity microphone/line preamps in one box
- Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid state circuits
- Newly designed 1176-style compression circuit per preamp channel
- 8-channel AD converter
- 4-additional line inputs to converter
- Send/return jack sockets on each channel
- XLR analogue out on each channel
- Digital output on ADAT lightpipe and DB25 AES/EBU
Millennia's quad channel version of the acclaimed HV3D offering optimum ambience retrieval.
- Quad-channel variant
- Frequency response: sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- THD: < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Noise: -133 dB EIN
- Phase response: < 2 degrees deviation
- Common mode rejection: > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Gain: 8.5 dB min, 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request) max
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Max output: +32 dBu
- 19" rackmountable
£349.00 inc VAT
Edinburgh:Out of Stock
Leeds:Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.