Warm Audio WA14
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
From the company that is making huge waves in the pro audio world comes the Warm Audio WA-14 microphone...
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
- Features Warm Audio's own “Lens Kondensator” LK-12-B-60V edge-terminated, dual-backplate, all-brass vintage CK12 style capsule
- Custom CineMag USA transformer
- Includes shock mount and hard mount
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Output pad: 0dB, 10dB, 20dB
- Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional patterns
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Requires +48V phantom power
Introducing the Warm WA-14 Large Diaphragm Brass Capsule Condenser Microphone: based on the classic condenser microphone from the 70's that has been used on countless hit records.
The Warm Audio WA-14 utilises fully discrete classic circuit topology, including an all-brass CK12 style capsule design by “Lens Kondensator” and a custom premium CineMag USA transformer.
The Warm WA-14 can be used on an array of sources, including: punchy and warm intimate lead vocals, aggressive guitars and heavy percussion.
The Warm Audio WA-14 provides a realism and thickness that is true to the vintage sonics, but now at an affordable price.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Warm Audio WA14" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Neumann TLM 102 in a black finish. The TLM 102 is a professional microphone which delivers beautiful vocal sound and shines just as much on instruments.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
- Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
- Very high maximum sound pressure level
- Slight presence boost above 6 kHz
- Transformerless circuitry
The Avantone CV12 is truly a gorgeous sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
- Type: Tube-type Condenser
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at power supply
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level : <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB. Sensitivity: -35dB
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables. Included Accessories: Padded Wooden Box, Shockmount , Metal road case
Get your microphone pointing exactly at the sweet spot with laser accuracy with the Aston Starlight!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone with laser targeting
- The addition of a Class 2 laser to the Starlight mic, with on/off switch, allows the user to recall mic positions in the studio so set up can be easily replicated
- The Starlight has 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB. You can chose between Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings to get the perfect tone response for your application
- Starlight utilises a 1.5mm solid stainless steel chassis, tumbled for up to 4 hours to achieve Aston's signature finish
- Starlight employs an extremely fine-tuned discrete mic amp circuit with high-spec components, to achieve an extremely sensitive, low noise design with loads of headroom
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
Aston's mics have been making quite the splash lately. Try out the Aston Spirit and hear for yourself!
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
Perfect tolerance, the best possible stereo image. Look no further than the sE Electronics sE5 Stereo Pair.
- Hand-crafted true condenser capsule
- Factory matched pair for perfect tolerance
- Includes precision stereo mounting bar
- Includes custom design shock mount
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Comes in secure, road ready flight case
The Audio Technica AT2035-Studio is the ultimate recording package that all budding musicians need to own! High quality audio from start to finish.
- AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- ATH-M40X Professional Monitor Headphones
- Exclusive, Audient iD4 Black audio interface
- Free software package worth £500
£499.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.