LD Systems Stinger Mix 6 G2
Passive PA Speaker
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
It's rare nowadays that we come across a passive PA speaker. Luckily LD Systems created the Stinger Mix 6 G2, great sound at a super low price.
- Passive PA Loudspeaker
- Low/mid driver: 6.5" Custom-made
- HF driver: 1" Custom-made
- Peak power: 280W
- Frequency response: 80 - 20000Hz
- Max. SPL: 122dB
- Impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Cabinet material: MDF, texture paint surface
- Weight: 4.3kg
Featuring a 6.5" woofer and 1" HF transducer the Stinger MIX 6 G2 is a passive full-range loudspeaker specifically designed as a slave to the Stinger MIX 6 A G2. It is conveniently powered by the active unit's integrated 2 x 280 watts peak power Class D amplifier.
The Stinger MIX 6 G2 provides an 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 80° x 70° dispersion delivering high quality audio with clarity and punch. Dual bottom and side stand mount inserts allow for vertical and horizontal alignment.
While the Stinger MIX 6 G2 perfectly complements the active Stinger MIX 6 A G2 with built-in mixer for small-scale PA and personal monitoring applications it can also be used in passive systems powered by dedicated amplifiers.
If you have a large space to fill with sound, you need beefy speakers to match. The JBL JRX215 two-way passive speaker can handle high volumes with minimal distortion.
- Two-way design with 15" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Power Handling: 250W (1000W max)
- Frequency Range: 41Hz - 18KHz
- Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 KHz
- Weight: 27.4 Kg (60.5lb)
- Input Connectors: Speakon, 1/4" TS jack, parallel
If you need a portable set of passive speakers, the Samsom DB300 is a discontinued bargain!
- Type: Passive
- Drivers: 1x 12" woofer and 1x 1" tweeter
- Mounting: 30 and 45 degree monitor angles
- Input/Output: Parallel Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Material: polypropylene
- Power Handling:300W RMS
- Price is per speaker
Need a great modular system to take you from pub to club? The HK Audio E435 Mid Speaker forms a part of the ingenious Elements system.
- Mid/high speaker for HK Audio Elements system
- Power Handling: 150W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Drivers: 4 x 3.5" wideband
- Directivity: 70° horizontal
- Connectivity: HK Audio E-Connect in/out
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Crossover Freq: 140Hz, 12dB/oct
The HK Audio PR:O 8 is a compact speaker, but packs quality sound, perfect for smaller clubs on its on, or with a sub.
- Compact fullrange/satellite passive speaker cabinet
- Impressive bass response for a cabinet of this size
- Drivers: 8" woofer/1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 122 dB
- Frequency Range: 63 Hz – 19 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Get more for less with the incredibly versatile HK Audio PR:0 10X speaker for a wide variety of purposes - satellite, cabinet or monitor!
- Application: Fullrange Cabinet / Stage monitor / Satellite
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 126 dB
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 19 kHz
HK Audio are known for quality live sound, and the HK Audio PR:O 12 sets the standard in a classic 12" format cabinet.
- Fullrange/satellite passive PA cabinet
- Drivers: 1x12" woofer & 1x1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 400/800 Watt
- Max. SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Range: 68 Hz – 19 kHz
£83.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.