Roland CY12C B-Stock
V-Drum Cymbal Pad
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
- Size: 12 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Bow/Edge)
- Connector: BOW/EDGE Output Jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Wing Nut, Felt Washer, Stopper, Connection Cable, Cable Tie
CY-12C: V-Cymbal® Crash
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland CY12C B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
For expanding your Roland V-Drum kit, or if you want to add some electronics to your acoustic kit, the Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad effectively and unobtrusively does the job
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
- Pad Size: 12 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Connection Cable, Wing Nut, Felt Washer, Stopper
- Dimensions: 219 (W) x 203 (D) x 438 (H) mm / 8-5/8 (W) x 8(D) x 17-1/4 (H) inches.
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6 lbs 3 oz.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Connection Cable.
- USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- Eight backlit, velocity-sensitive drum pads can send note or program change
- Eight Q-Link knobs for controlling virtually any parameters in software
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no driver installation
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag
- Four programmable memory banks
- Comes with editor software for Mac and PC
- USB bus powered – no additional power cable needed
- Features Roland’s latest dual-triggering technology
- More consistent and accurate sensing between head and rim
- Tank-tough and ready to take a pounding
- Lets you play rimshots
- Sound changes depending on the strength of your stroke
Perfect for so many, may different types of musicians and types of music, the Roland SPD One Kick is shure to be a [percussive] hit! Sorry.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including genuine kick drum and percussion sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Runs on batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter
£108.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.