Pedal Unit for FP-30 Digital Piano
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Roland KPD-70 triple pedal offers the classic pedal configuration but also allows the turning of onscreen music pages on mobile apps!
- Pedalboard for Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
- Damper, Sustain, Sostenuto
- Authentic Piano Experience
- Easy to Attach and Detach
- Elegant Design
The black KPD-70 from Roland is a three-pedal unit that provides sustain, sostenuto, and the soft control that is commonly found on grand pianos.
Additionally, when connected, one of the foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland KPD-70-BK" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you are a professional player it pays to have a professional set up, get the Roland KPD-70 pedal unit for the FP-30 digital piano.
- Triple pedal - Damper, Sustain, Sostenuto
- Made for the Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
- Simple, sleek design and super easy to attach/dettach
- Can be used with most Korg keyboards and modules
- Includes adjustable minimum setting
- Includes 3 conductor cable
- Cable length : 2m (TRS 1/4” plug)
- Controls : Main Volume Pedal, Minimum Volume Knob
- Width : 86 mm
- Depth : 200 mm
- Height : 54 mm
- Weight : 0.4 kg
The Korg PU2 3 way pedal is the perfect expansion for your Korg SP-280 offering you control over the sostenuto, soft and hold functions
- Control over the sostenuto, soft and hold functions of the SP280
- Rubber skids for stability
- Responsive with strong return action
- Rubber Plate that secures nonslip pedal work.
- Extended Pedal Cord (2.2m) helps users to connect DP-10 to their keyboards that are
- mounted on higher positions such as double keyboard setups on a single stand.
- Half Damper Control Mode and Switch Control Mode: the former allows users
- perform using the half damper function, and the latter functions as a pedal switch,
- just like the Roland DP-2 and DP-6.
Piano-style damper sustain pedal as included with the Nord Stage 76 and 88 models.
- Terminated with a straight mono jack plug
£79.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.