Jim Dunlop SC95 Slash Cry Baby Classic
Wah Wah Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Tuned to a lower frequency and featuring a custom-wound inductor, the Dunlop CryBaby SC95 Slash Classic gives you wah for the low end!
- Wah wah effect pedal
- Tuned to a lower frequency
- Featuring a custom-wound resonance inductor
- True hardwire bypass
- LED displays on/off status
Throughout his career, Slash has used the Cry Baby to create his trademark epic solos that he weaves into his groundbreaking gritty, blues-influenced rock.
Dunlop worked closely with the top-hatted master himself to design the Dunlop SC95Slash Cry Baby Classic, custom-voiced for the raw, expressive sound that influenced a generation of guitar players.
Tuned to a lower frequency and featuring a custom-wound resonance inductor, the Slash Classic Cry Baby has a huge dynamic range and a wide sweep. Two side-mounted blue LEDs indicate ON/OFF status, viewable from any angle onstage, so you can always tell when the effect is on.
The Slash Cry Baby Classic also features high quality components, such as a true hardwire bypass switch and a long-life pot, and comes in housed in a heavy duty die-cast casing featuring custom Slash artwork and a distressed hot-rod paintjob.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop SC95 Slash Cry Baby Classic" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Equipped with the classic Fasel inductor, the Dunlop Crybaby Classic GCB95F Wah Wah Pedal is as classic as it gets!
- Classic Wah Wah effect
- Features the original Italian-made Fasel inductor
- Recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah's classic era
- Unavailable for decades until today
- Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery
EQ pedals, are handy, but you know what's better? An EQ pedal with multiple presets! Check out the Source Audio Programmable EQ.
- EQ pedal with programmable presets
- Scroll through presets using the pedal or external MIDI
- +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
- Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
- Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
- Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 12dB of clean boost.
- Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Universal Bypass: Choose between, true bypass or buffered bypass.
- AW-3 Compact pedal creates a variety of classic wah effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- Humanizer effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated electric guitar input for processing electric guitar
- Dedicated bass guitar input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Need some super-sexy wah to spice up your sound? The cool little PW3 wah will take up much less space on your pedalboard!
- Unique Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance
MXR's 6-band Silver Graphic EQ has had more than just a makeover: redesigned circuitry brings this classic right up to date.
- Cut or boost six different frequencies up to ±18dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
- Powered by 9V batter or standard 9V power supply
- Current draw: 14.5mA
From Hendrix to Hammett via the funkiest of funky chops - put the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95 on YOUR pedalboard today!
- The classic wah effect
- A staple of funky and expressive pedalboards the world over
- True to 1966 Thomas Organ design
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery
£169.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.