Vermona '14 Analogsynthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With the completion of the ’14 Analogsynthesizer, a long fostered dream becomes true: The design and realization of an uncompromising synthesizer for instrumentalists.
Equality of haptics and sound To us, expressive play means a balanced relation between melodic virtuosity and sound shaping. In our ’14 Analogsynthesizer, these factors unite in full equality: Keyboard, pitch- and modulation-wheels are incomplete without the additional controls and switches of the remaining control surface. These offer direct access to each individual sound shaping parameter of the synthesis engine.
The ’14 Analogsynthesizer is perfectly suited for distinctive solo and bass sounds including dynamic and individual sonic variations which are completely under your control at any time.
Uncompromising circuit implementation The components being responsible for the sound-generation and -shaping are based upon our proved and tested circuits of PERfourMER MKII and Mono Lancet ’15. However, we did not just carry over these circuits but have adapted and refined these specifically for the ’14 Analogsynthesizer. Besides stability and musicality, we paid great attention to an intuitive and practical scaling of each and every sound parameter.
The ’14 Analogsynthesizer follows the classic subtractive synthesis structure: a versatile lowpass molds the sound-source being created by two powerful analog oscillators. Typical for Vermona instruments, the sound is warm, round, classy and offers musical authority in the mix.
Handmade in our electroacoustic manufacture in Germany There a hundreds of work steps from the assembly of the circuit boards to the final, rigorous quality assurance of the finished instrument. Without exception, these steps are carried out with skilled craftsmanship and expert precision in our Elektroakustische Manufaktur in Erlbach, Germany.
Each ’14 Analogsynthesizer is an outstanding instrument and leaves our manufacture as one of just 222 units.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Vermona '14 Analogsynthesiser" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
3x Osc, 2x LFO, 3x EG, 2x filter, effects, sequencer and that programming matrix, the Arturia MatrixBrute is simply a synth powerhouse...
- Analogue synth powerhouse!
- 2 Analogue Exponential VCO’s: Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer, Sub
- 1 Analogue Linear VCO/LFO: Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine waveforms; LFO time divisions; Key track
- Noise Generator: White ; Pink ; Red ; Blue noise types
- 5 input Audio Mixer with Filter routing
- Steiner Parker filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch
- Ladder filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass
- 2 LFOs: Sine, Tri, Square, Ramp, Saw, Random, S&H
- 3 Envelope Generators: 2 Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- 1 Delay, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- 64-step sequencer, effects and much more than we can list here!
The modern legend that is the Sub 37 gets a facelift, some sound engine tweaks - and CV/Gate outputs. Enjoy the Moog Subsequent 37 CV.
- Analogue synthesiser
- It's still a Moog Sub 37 - All the features and controls found on the Sub 37
- Evolved sound engine - Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- Enhanced multidrive - Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- Room for two? Yes. More internal headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- Analogue connectivity - Modular connectivity with 4x CV outs and 2X Gate outs
- 37 note keyboard - Lightweight with swift action and aftertouch
- Really quite loud headphone output - Cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues
- Limited edition - Only 200 units coming to the UK
The next generation of synthesis is here, and the Modal Electronics 001 brings you sounds and sequences you used to have to imagine!
- 2 voice duophonic and bi-timbral synthesiser
- Analogue / digital hybrid architecture uses NCOs for very high resolution, and very stable oscillators; over 50 different waveforms, ranging from classic analogue sounds to more unique digital shapes
- 24dB per octave four pole transistor ladder filter, with some very unusual morphing characteristics or ‘polesweeping’, enabling transition from four pole through bandpass to one pole 6db per octave, or anywhere in between
- Extensive modulation options
- 001 features a range of sequencing options – a built in 2 Track, 12 row, 32 step sequencer with MIDI sync capabilities; sequences can also be transposed dynamically while running
- Highly featured arpeggiator with a wide range of different modes
- Modal Electronics Animator, which enables any control parameter on the 001 to be sequenced, enabling very complex filter transisitions, wave form changes and modulation matrix changes to be sequenced
- Pure analogue signal path from the oscillators onwards, no digital conversion
- 4 CV inputs and 4 CV outputs
A sleek, high performance mix of analogue tone and digital tweakability, the Roland JDXA might well be your perfect synth!
- Advanced synthesizer with independent analogue and digital sound engines
- 2 x OSC, Filter, Amp, 4 x Env (2 x Pitch, Filter, Amp), and 2 x LFO per voice plus Analogue Dry Out for raw signal output
- Analogue filter section features 4-Pole, transistor-ladder, and multi-mode (LPF/HPF/BPF) filters with supremely smooth, natural response to knob movements
- Backlit knobs, sliders, and controllers for hands-on sound shaping
- OSC section includes Cross Mod, Ring Mod, and OSC Sync, all of which can be used simultaneously
- LFO rate covers a wide range from ultra-slow to ultra-fast
- Separate digital section built around SuperNATURAL synth engine
- Digital parts can be routed through the analogue filter section for warm, organic results
- Flexible routing options for highly creative sound design
- Intuitive 16-track pattern sequencer
The Sub 37 evolves! With more headroom, more multidrive a new keybed and more, the Moog Subsequent 37 goes beyond!
- 37-key analogue synthesiser
- 100% analogue signal path
- Perform in monophonic or duo-paraphonic modes
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
Four synthesisers in one, or one super powerful synth! The Vermona PERfourMER MKII with CV/Gate capabilities has a lot to get your teeth into.
- PERfourMER with CV/GATE add-on factory installed
- Four fully fledged monophonic synthesisers in one!
- Each synth channel features 5 waveforms, noise generator, ADSR, lowpass, LFO and PWM
- PWM via LFO or MIDI
- Lowpass filter features 24dB/octave curve and resonance
- LFO has choice of wave (saw,square, sine) and sample and hold
- ADSR can be applied to VCO (pitch), VCF or VCA
- Channels can be set up to interact in various ways
£2069.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.