Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The M Audio SP2 gives an authentic pedal action that mimics a classical acoustic piano. Floor grips help to provide a stable playing experience.
- Classic design
- Compatible with all electronic keyboards
- 6' Cable with 1/4" jack
- Heavy-duty mechanism with rubber coated shell and chrome foot pedal
The M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal is the perfect product for keyboard players who want the most realistic pedal action. The SP-2 model is used in the same manner as the sustain pedal on an acoustic piano. This classic-style pedal works with any M-Audio keyboard. Designed to work and feel just like an acoustic piano's sustain pedal, it has a specially designed rubber bottom that grips the floor and stays put while you play. The SP-2 is a high-quality switchable damper pedal.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "M-Audio SP-2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Looking to add some keyboard sustain with your foot? This standard sustain pedal might do the trick without breaking the bank!
- Non-latching keyboard pedal
- Non-slip rubber construction
- Low profile pedal design
- Integral 1.5m jack lead
- Polarity switch
Got a keyboard you want to make sustain more with your foot? You want the Chord SP2 sustain pedal!
- Piano design pedal
- Works with all keyboards with sustain switch input
- Switch underneath for polarity
- Dimensions: 223 x 75 x 55mm
The perfect addition to your keyboard or digital piano! The On Stage Stands KSP100 sustain pedal is what you need!
- Polarity switch for compatibility with a wide range of keyboards
- 6 foot cord length
- 1/4 in connector
- Chrome pedal with removable scratch resistant protective cover, also doubles as a non-slip grip
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ideal substitute for Yamaha FC4 pedal etc.
- Momentary footswitch for "non-latch" footswitch operations such as sustaining notes on keyboards.
- The DP-2 can also be used for things like punch in/out on Roland/BOSS recording gear.
The Korg PS1 Switch Pedal is universal pedal which can be used as sustain pedal and as an assignable footswitch jack on Korg products.
- Universal Pedal For Sustain
- Connect To The Damper Input Of Korg Keyboards
- Connect Via Assignable Input Jack On Korg Products
- Anti-Slip Rubber Base And Pedal
- Solid Metal Case
Piano-style damper sustain pedal as included with the Nord Stage 76 and 88 models.
- Terminated with a straight mono jack plug
£16.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.