ALM Busy Circuits Dinky's Taiko
Digital Drum Voice
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A stupidly versatile module, the ALM Dinky's Taiko offers a vast range of sounds with plenty of CV controllability!
- Wide varied 12 Bit digital drum sound source through fully analog EQ
- Extremely wide pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities
- Digital noise generator combined with variable wavetable (24 waveforms) oscillator through an EQ and mix output
- Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: approx 80- mA
The ALM Busy Circuits Dinky’s Taiko is a 12 bit digital drum voice with full voltage control and an analog EQ output path.
The drum voice consists of 3 parts; a digital noise source with controllable frequency and release time, a wavetable oscillator with start and end frequency settings together with a variable rate (and release time, and finally a mix and tone control for the audio output. All settings, bar the tone control, are both direct and voltage controllable.
The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits Dinky's Taiko" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need some oddness? Get the Make Noise Wogglebug, which is a dual random voltage generator, dual VCO and ring mod with a 'woggle' CV out
- Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
- External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Disturb button adds performance element
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
A more modular Elements for your Eurorack system, the Mutable Instruments Rings puts a versatile resonator in your modular system
- Resonator module for Eurorack modular systems
- Three resonator models: modal resonator (as used in Elements), sympathetic strings (stack of comb filters), string with non-linearity/dispersion (comb filter with multimode filter and non-linearities in the loop)
- Pseudo-polyphony of up to 4 notes. Each new note is played on its own virtual string, while the previously played note(s) still decay
- Plethora of controls to dial in the perfect sound...
- ... and extensive CV controllability to modulate it
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110mA ; -12V: 5mA
The TipTop Audio Z3000 MKII is a Voltage Controlled Oscillator capable of not only that classic analog sound but complex FM too
- VCO with arithmetic processor
- Hard Sync Modulation input (HSM)
- 3 FM inputs, two exponential and a linear one
- CV inputs: 1V/oct, Hard Sync, Hard Sync Modulation, PWM, FM1, FM2, linear FM, waveshaper CV input
- audio input: external in (tuner input)
- oscillator outputs: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse
- Width: 14HP
- Depth: 2.6cm
Need a multi-wave oscillator with an awesome range and great tracking? Can't go wrong with the Studio Electronic Modstar Oscillation Module
- Multi-wave analogue VCO
- Wide range of audio routing and modulation potential
- Runs at audio and LFO rates
- Pulse width modulation possible
- Oscillator sync possible
- Depth: 16HP
- Width: 39.7mm
- Requires: 44mA, 39mA (+12 / -12)
With dual oscillators offering 4 waves each - and the ability to do interesting things with audio - give the Dreadbox Omikron a go!
- Dual VCO for Eurorack systems
- 2 oscillators with 4 waves each
- Pulse Width modulation input
- Audio can sync the VCO
- Audio In: works with any level of instrument and above
- Audio Out: Sends the Clean to Sub level at a max 5Vpp, depending on the setting
- Width: 22 HP
£249.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.