ALM Busy Circuits Dinky's Taiko
Digital Drum Voice
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A stupidly versatile module, the ALM Dinky's Taiko offers a vast range of sounds with plenty of CV controllability!
- Wide varied 12 Bit digital drum sound source through fully analog EQ
- Extremely wide pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities
- Digital noise generator combined with variable wavetable (24 waveforms) oscillator through an EQ and mix output
- Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: approx 80- mA
The ALM Busy Circuits Dinky’s Taiko is a 12 bit digital drum voice with full voltage control and an analog EQ output path.
The drum voice consists of 3 parts; a digital noise source with controllable frequency and release time, a wavetable oscillator with start and end frequency settings together with a variable rate (and release time, and finally a mix and tone control for the audio output. All settings, bar the tone control, are both direct and voltage controllable.
The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits Dinky's Taiko" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
Roland is back in the modular game! With the Roland 512 Dual VCO, you can put those classic Roland modular sounds in your Eurorack system
- Dual oscillator module for Eurorack
- Pulse, triangle and sawtooth waveforms
- Pulse width modulation
- Soft and hard sync modes
The Make Noise tELHARMONIC is a 3 output, 3 note oscillator using additive synthesis, phase modulation and pitched noise with sideband width
- 3 Voice Additive Harmonic synthesis inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium, 1897
- Noise synthesis inspired by early computer music piece "Analog 1: Noise Study" by James Tenney, 1961
- 3 Voice Phase Modulation synthesis inspired by early commercial digital synthesis, 1980's
- CENTROID, FLUX and H-LOCK animate each Algorithm uniquely
- All Algorithms available simultaneously at their respective outputs
- 6 octaves of continuous 1V/ Octave pitch control
- 4 octaves of quantized pitch control
- Voltage Controlled Music Theory
- DEGREE Modulation able to be synchronized by clock or gate via D-Gate input
- Gate Out completes the conversation between tELHARMONIC and rest of system!
- Utilizes High performance DSP hardware with 24bit, 48kHz codec, 32 bit floating point processing
- Has Spiratone inside
Modular synthesis is great, but sometimes the power to drop in some samples is what you want: enter the mighty ADDAC 111 Ultra Wav Player!
- Wav file player for Eurorack systems
- Better control for loop size and start point compared to the ADDAC 101, with cv attenuator separate from initial pot. Bipolar inputs are now allowed as well
- Dedicated controls for file selection
- Individual skip with state (up or down)
- Independent random gate in
- CV input (all files mapped to 0-5v, allows sequencing of files)
- Dedicated loop settings state (one shot / loop) with external control
- Dedicated sample rate on/off state with external control
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: 150 mA
The TipTop Audio CP909 recreates the TR-909 clap sound and also adds an extra knob to "trash" the frequency of the internal noise generator
- Faithful recreation of the classic TR-909 clap sound
- High-powered output gain stage
- Pulse-shaper circuit
- "Trash" knob
- Depth: 4HP
- Width: 1.4"
Put some sonic building blocks in your modular with the Dreadbox White Line Oscillator module
- Oscillator module for Eurorack
- Standard Dreadbox oscillator
- Saw core based
- 3 individual wave outputs
- Tuned at 1V/oct
- Hard sync input
- Wide frequency range( 0.15Hz – 5KHz without CV)
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
£249.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.