Mooer LoFi Machine
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Mooer LoFi Machine is a digital bit crunching effect pedal that can give you awesome sounds in a tiny and convenient package!
- Wide range sampling rate/depth reducing effects
- 3 modes for using guitar, bass, synth or sound player
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Requires DC 9V Adapter power supply
Digital bit crunching effect with an original circuit researched and designed by the engineers at Mooer after a long and in depth experimentation.
Wide range of sampling rates and depth reducing effects create excellent electronic sounds.
3 specially designed modes for using the pedal with different instruments: Guitar, Bass or Keyboard.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mooer LoFi Machine" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Looking for an overdrive that gives you plenty of control of your tone? Plug-in through the Electro Harmonix Crayon 76!
- Full-range overdrive with a lush, rich, warm tone
- Independent Bass and Treble controls
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact pedalboard-ready pedal
- Ships with a 9V battery and can use an optional 9VDC AC adapter like the EHX 9.6DC-200 psu
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
Can't decide between a fuzz or distortion pedal? Now you can get both and all in between with the CKK Electronics Royal Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- Modern Fuzz Distortion, combines the features of Fuzz and Distortion.
- The Tone in Low Frequency is Closer to Fuzz; The Tone in High Frequency is Closer to Distortion
- Sweep Frequency Tone Adjustment
- Equipped with MID SELECT Circuit and STYLE SELECT Circuit
- It is suitable for playing various styles of music
Put the legendary sound at your feet in a limited edition way with the Boss 40th Anniversary DS1 distortion pedal
- Industry standard distortion pedal
- Special 40th anniversary edition
- Available in 2017 only
- Tone, level and distortion controls
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Put the famous famiuly of fuzz on your pedalboard with the Electro Harmonix Micro Metal Muff!
- Distortion pedal with top boost
- Output volume and master drive controls
- Same metal drive as its famous big brother
- 15 dB Midrange cut and boost control for the perfect midrange scoop
- High input impedance buffered bypass
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
- Compact overdrive pedal with warm, smooth overdriven sounds
- Unique asymmetric overdrive circuitry for a classic, natural tube amp growl
- Tone control provides precise adjustment of drive sound
- BOSS 5-year warranty
£59.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.