Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Whether you're into modular and want a new complete voice, or you just want a great desktop synth module, try the Dreadbox Erebus!
- Paraphonic analogue synthesiser
- 2 x VCO with separate glide controls
- 2 pole (12dB/oct) pre-fed resonating VC Low Pass Filter
- VC LFO with additional VC Depth
- 2 x Envelope Generators (1xADSR and 1xAR dedicated to the AMP)
- VC Delay/Echo
- 15 patches for an astonishing semi-modular experience: CV Outputs: LFO, Envelope (attenuated), Modulation Wheel (attenuated), Gate, Osc1 pitch (1V/ocv), Osc2 pitch (1V/ocv)
- CV Inputs: Osc1, Osc2, Echo time, VCF, CV, GATE, LFO rate, PW , VCA
- Paraphony CV/GATE outputs allows you to turn monophonic devices into Paraphonic, or even combine 2 monosynths into a paraphonic extravaganza!
The Dreadbox Erebus is the perfect desktop analogue synth module!
The Dreadbox Erebus is the perfect semi-modular synth voice to plumb in to your modular system!
Regardless of how you use it, the Dreadbox Erebus is a great sounding, well specified synth that let's you understand why a little box with knobs and switches on it is so much fun!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Dreadbox Erebus" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A standalone East meets West Coast synthesis voice, that can also play with your modular? Sign us up for the incredible Make Noise 0-Coast!
- Desktop patchable monophonic synth module
- Single triangle core analogue oscillator with triangle and square wave outputs
- Overtone generator with control voltage input and attenuator
- Overtone multiplier circuit with control voltage input and attenuverter
- Clock generator with tap tempo and random voltage generator
- Slope generator section - similar to single channel of Maths module
- Balance circuit to crossfade between pure fundamental from the oscillator output and overtones for similar sounds to adjusting a low-pass filter cutoff
- Dynamics circuit driven by four stage envelope generator
- Voltage control utility section
- MIDI in on minijack
Roland's first analogue synth since the '80s, the Roland JDXi is an affordable mini masterpiece merging analogue and digital synthesis.
- Interactive crossover synthesizer with analog and digital sound engines
- Analogue synth section provides authentic lead and bass tones
- Two digital synth sections with SuperNATURAL synth tones and 128-voice total polyphony
- Four-track pattern sequencer and high-quality rhythm sounds
- Included gooseneck mic for use with built-in Vocoder and AutoPitch
- Process sounds with four simultaneous effects (Effect 1/2, Delay, Reverb)
- USB for audio/MIDI communication with computer music software
- Includes a large selection of ready-to-play sounds and patterns
- Additional sounds and patterns available for download at Roland’s Axial sound library site
The Moog Minitaur takes Moog's legendary analog circuitry to a new, lower price point, allowing anyone to add the fattest of fat bass to their sonic arsenal.
- Compact rugged steel chassis
- One knob per function interface
- Two ultra stable oscillators with Sawtooth and Square waveshapes
- Classic Moog ladder filter
- Two Minimoog-style ADSR Envelope generators with Release On/Off switch
- 1 MIDI-syncable triangle wave LFO for modulating VCF/VCOs
- DIN MIDI In and MIDI over USB
- CV inputs for pitch, filter, volume and gate
- External Audio input
- Headphone output with 1/8" connection
Sometimes you just want your synths to be pure, and the basis of a system that can grow, for just that, try the Doepfer Dark Energy...
- Single oscillator analogue monosynth
- Sawtooth based VCO core
- FM (frequency modulation) control with modulation source switch (LFO1 / off / ADSR)
- Manual pulsewidth control for rectangle waveform
- PWM control with modulation source switch (LFO2 / off / ADSR)
- 12dB multimode filter with lowpass, notch, highpass and bandpass
- Mode control for continuous transition from lowpass via notch to highpass and along to bandpass
- Manual controls for Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- CV gate connectivity
With the Roland JD-Xi in red you get the best of all worlds with true analog synthesis, the SuperNatural sound engine and more!
- Analog and Digital Synths in One Keyboard
- Gooseneck Mic for Vocoder, AutoPitch, and Other Vocal Effects
- Build Loops with the Four-Track Pattern Sequencer
- Pro Drum Kits for High-Impact Beats
- JD-Xi includes four simultaneous effects sections for enhancing any sound
- Limited Edition in Red
Put four voices of analogue polyphony in your setup with the incredible, game-changing Korg Minilogue synthesiser!
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analogue synthesiser
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminium top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- 2VCO, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO
- Ccross modulation, oscillator sync, and ring modulator, as well as a delay with a high-pass filter
- OLED display with waveform visualiser
£469.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.