Rode NT1A Studio Pack
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD, as well as a first rate mic, the Rode NT1A bundle is an easy choice!
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- New state of the art surface mount electronics
- Heavy duty satin nickel finish
- Monocoque sub assembly
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD
For the warmth and presence of a large diaphragm condensor mic on a budget, the Rode NT1 is a popular choice and performs well. The gold spluttered capsule is based on the successful NT2, with a 15kHz boost that enhances most vocals giving extra presence and intelligibility. Requires standard 48V phantom power and has fixed cardioid polar pattern, internal shock mounting system to minimise handling and includes carry case and NTSM shockmount as standard.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode NT1A Studio Pack" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Affordable, yet packing features of a microphone twice the price! The CAD GXL3000 is a great choice for recording vocals and instruments.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Switchable polar patterns between Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
Made to exacting standards the Audix ADX10FLP is a miniature flute microphone which comes with a clip to attach to the flutes headstock
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mV/Pa @1k
The fantastic studio staple that is the sE Electronics 2200 has been upgraded! Pick up your sE 2200A mk2 cardioid today!
- Large diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 25.3 mV/Pa
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 13.9dB-A
- Max SPL for THD 0.5% *: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
The Audix MicroD is a miniature microphone designed to for drums & percussion. It comes with a shock mount system and clip for ease of use
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency range
- Hypercardioid pattern
- 250 ohm output impedance
- 5mV open circuit sensitivity
- 24dB (A weighted) equivalent noise level
- 70dB S/N ratio
- 9-52V phantom power
- 140dB maximum SPL
At a brilliant price the CAD E60 Condenser Microphone is a great choice for recording instruments as an overhead microphone.
- Cardioid Pattern
- 10dB non-capacitive pad
- 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
- CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
- 16mm, 24k Gold sputtered externally biased condenser capsule
- Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams)
Designed specifically for snares, the Sontronics DM1S gives you all the snap, crackle and thump you want!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 135 dB (with pad)
£159.00 inc VAT
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 10 year warranty
This product comes with a 10 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.