Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face Classic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's
- Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch
Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face. Ruggedly constructed to the original Germanium PNP transistor design and vintage specs. The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's.
Powered by the Dunlop ECB-201 AC Jump and/or 9 volt battery. Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-201 AC "jump" Adapter
Features: Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face Classic" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Based on the legendary Klon Centaur, the Anasounds Savage mkII is full of the famous warm overdrive tone
- Overdrive pedal
- Based on the classic Klon Centaur
- External controls: Gain, tone and output
- Internal controls: Voicing, OD_Bass (add more bass to overdrive stage), EQ, clipping (for vintage or modern sound)
For a Fuzz that gives you that wonderful dying battery sag without needing to store up a bunch of old batteries, try the MXR M236 Variac!
- Fuzz effect
- Set voltage from 5V–15V
- Lower voltage for “dying battery” effect
- Increase voltage for more headroom & clarity
- Tone, Variac, Output and Gain controls
Two different sounds for two different purposes in one great-sounding pedal - reach for the MXR M250 Double Double Overdrive!
- Overdrive pedal...
- ... with a different overdrive pedal built-in...
- ... to give you two pedals in one!
- Two classic overdrive circuits
- Low Gain mode provides fiery mids
- High Gain mode boosts gain and emphasises highs and lows
- True bypass
The Anasounds Freq Up is a boost, but its also an overdrive and an active EQ! It's a pedalboard essential!
- Custom boost pedal...
- ... with some crunch if you want it...
- ... and some EQ!
- Up to 25 dB boost
- Gain (only active when in OD mode) and Output knobs
- Tone switch
- Internal settings: Roll off (OD saturation frequency), Clipping, Clean/Fat mini switches, indicator light intensity
Based on some classic pedals, yet so much more, the Anaounds Cerberus might be the only overdrive you need
- Overdrive pedal
- Inspired by some classic overdrive pedals
- External controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Soft clipping mode
- Internal controls:
- Roll Off is the famous setting that changes all the sound of your drive. This is a frequency from which the circuit saturates. Below this frequency, the overdrive only adds loudness. Above it adds dBs and saturates! So, when the frequency is low you find more harmonics at the output!
- Tone switch to adjust frequency range of tone control
- Asymmetric: choose whether you want a fifth diode or not on the second position of the clipping selector. So, you will get an asymmetrical clipping
The Blues Driver was already a classic, but when you add the custom mods of the Boss BD2W Waza Craft, it becomes even more special!
- Custom edition of the famed Blues Driver pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the classic BD-2 Blues Driver
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
£149.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.