Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face Classic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's
- Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch
Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face. Ruggedly constructed to the original Germanium PNP transistor design and vintage specs. The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's.
Powered by the Dunlop ECB-201 AC Jump and/or 9 volt battery. Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-201 AC "jump" Adapter
Features: Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face Classic" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Anasounds Feed Me is a fuzz pedal of deceptive appearance - it might be the most tweakable fuzz out there!
- Fuzz pedal
- Simple design lets you just stomp and play...
- ... but a range of internal controls lets you make the sound your own:
- Feed: set the preamp of the effect - lots of feed means lots of sustain
- Fuzz: as it says on the tin!
- Treble: rolls of the top for a warmer sound
- Bias: lets you go from creamy fuzz to the harsh germanium sound
- Out: add up to 15 dB of gain
- Light: set the indicator backlight intensity
If you want your fuzz classic, with the option to add those classic octave up tones, reach for the MXR La Machine
- Custom Shop fuzz pedal
- Thick, shaggy retro ’70s-style fuzz
- Octave up switch
- Simple control interface
The Anasounds Freq Up is a boost, but its also an overdrive and an active EQ! It's a pedalboard essential!
- Custom boost pedal...
- ... with some crunch if you want it...
- ... and some EQ!
- Up to 25 dB boost
- Gain (only active when in OD mode) and Output knobs
- Tone switch
- Internal settings: Roll off (OD saturation frequency), Clipping, Clean/Fat mini switches, indicator light intensity
Looking for the classic fuzz and octave combo with the options to fit your sound? Look at the MXR M225 Sub Machine octave fuzz!
- Classic combination of octave and fuzz
- Combines La Machine Fuzz with old school Sub Octave signal
- Octave Up mode for searing fuzz
- Toggle between Series/Parallel modes
- Separate footswitches for effect on/off and octave on/off
- Sub, Fuzz, Tone and Volume controls
The Blues Driver was already a classic, but when you add the custom mods of the Boss BD2W Waza Craft, it becomes even more special!
- Custom edition of the famed Blues Driver pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the classic BD-2 Blues Driver
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
Available for one limited edition run, the MXR Shin Juku Drive puts classic tone at your feet with more classic tone to spare
- Limited edition overdrive pedal
- Legendary boutique amp sound - sounds like the breakup of an amp from a manufacturer that rhymes with 'humble'
- Smooth, wide open overdrive
- Quick response
- True bypass design
£149.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.