Pedal Board Case
£29.99 inc VAT
Out of Stock
This item is ordered on request and will generally take 7 – 10 working days to arrive from date of order. Please contact us if you would like a more accurate delivery date.
- 14-day Money-Back Guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
- Rugged, medium-weight, plastic moulded ABS case w/ strong, extruded aluminium edging
- Chrome hardware
- High density foam padded interior for extra protection
- Rubber feet for vertical positioning
- Moulded handle
- Pedals are attachable to the case's interior via a velcro strip (included)
- Int. Dim. (HxWxD): 226 x 424 x 100 mm/ 8 7/8 x 16 11/16 x 3 15/16 in
The Stagg UPC424 is a great value ABS case for guitar effects pedals.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Stagg UPC424" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.