Microphone Boom Stand
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Height-adjustable tripod microphone boom stand built from die-cast aluminium and steel with nylon rubber grips.
- Height: 975 - 1580 mm
- Boom length: 820 mm
- Matt black finish
- Base dimension: Ø 720 mm
- 3/8” end threaded with 5/8” adapter included
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Proel RSM195BK" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need somewhere suitable to put your drink or your glasses whilst singing? You need the Quik Lok MS329 Large Clamp-on Utility Tray
- Depth: 8.4 inches - 21.3cm
- Width: 8.4 inches - 21.3cm
- Lip height: 0.5 inch - 1.27cm
- Clamp opening 0.8 inch - 2cm
- Weight: 2.6lb - 1.2kg
Perfect for recording kicks, cabs and other things on the DL, a mini boom stand is a studio and live essential!
- Mini microphone stand
- Telescopic boom arm
- Height adjustable from 50 - 70 cm
The Quiklok A-302 boom microphone stand is constructed from strong tubular steel to create a stand that can hold its ground in a busy studio or on stage.
- Constructed with strong, lightweight "Microlite" tubular steel
- New boom swivel made of ABS composite material for high impact resistance ensures fast, smooth, non-slip angle and height adjustments
- Boom swivel clamp is ergonomically designed for ease of use and allows to adjust the boom length and angle at the same time, with one move only
- Fast, easy and secure height adjustments are possible by means of the stylish, soft-grip, ergonomical clutch unit.
- All locking points are protected by scratch-proof contact points
- Strong, impact-resistant, lightweight polycarbonate base with tubular steel tripod legs. Step on a leg, and it will bounce back in place
- Convenient mic cable management clips supplied with every stand
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on, non-reflective, black enamel finish
Perfect for radio studios, this swivel arm mounts to the desk and allows quick and easy positioning of the microphone
- Microphone boom arm with desk mount
- Rotates 360°
- Features spring retraction and a lockable hinge
- Microphone clip supplied
- For desks with a maximum depth of 50mm
The Quiklok A306 boom mic stand is great for applications such as micing up a guitar cab that does not require a lot of height.
- Height adjustment range: 16.5" to 19.25"; 41.9 to 48.9 cm
- Boom length: 22" to 40"; 55.9 to 101.6 cm
- Diameter of leg spread: 21.3" - 54 cm
- Folded height: 22.4" - 57 cm
- Weight: 2.88 lb - 1.3 kg
- Color: Black
£24.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.