ALM Busy Circuits PE-1
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a simple dual band parametric EQ and two channel mixer rolled into one compact 500 series module.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a dual band parametric EQ and simple two channel mixer. Two control sections provide a sweepable cut or boost to a selectable upper and lower frequency band. The module has two ac-coupled audio inputs, one of which has an attenuation control for basic mixing, and a single audio output.
The PE-1 is inspired by the EQ circuits used in early ‘Portastudio’ type 4 track tape mixers. Warm up a digital source, fine control a live performance, extend a mixer, tweak a feedback loop – there are many uses for this great sounding EQ.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits PE-1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
An improved version of the famous Really Nice Levelling Amp, the FMR RNLA 500-series let's you put it in your lunchbox!
- Single-channel, 500-series version of the RNLA
- Balanced input & output
- Linkable for stereo operation
- Maximum input/output levels of +28dBu
- Linear & Logarithmic Release modes
- Accurate signal level metering via power-saving "dot" gain-reduction display
- Sealed, C&K subminiature toggle switches
- Controls calibrated in the coveted Tufnel scale for maximum something
A great choice for your 500 series rack, put the classic Pultec sound in your studio with the Lindell PEX-500VIN eq module
- Pultec-style eq for 500 series racks
- Designed for and compatible with all 500 series racks and lunchboxes
- Built around the OPA1731 opamp
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs
- Transformer coupled balanced outputs
- 3-step switched low/high frequency boost
- 3-step switched HF attenuation
- True bypass hardware for ease of A/B comparison
- All-discrete design for optimum signal flow
With the the gain, transformers, eq and utility feature you need in your front end, the Lindell 6X500 is the perfect module for your lunchbox!
- Preamp and EQ module for 500 series racks
- Transformer-coupled balanced I/O
- Up to 65dB gain
- Passive EQ (inductor and OPA gain make-up)
- Switched low/high frequency boosts
- LF Boost: 30 / 60 / 100Hz (approx).
- HF Boost: 6 / 10 / 16 kHz (approx).
- Separate high boost bandwith switch
- Reversible polarity
- 48v switchable phantom power
The Rupert Neve Designs 517 is the perfect preamp for your 500-series rack, but even more than perfect for recording electric bass...
- 500-series preamp, DI and compressor with silk circuit
- Microphone input with phantom power and polarity inversion
- Instrument input with passive 'thru' output
- 66 dB of gain
- Optical compressor with set 2:1 ratio
- Silk circuit
- Variphase phase rotation control
- Mic/instrument blend control
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
A great choice for your growing collection of modules, the Lindell 510 mkII gives you 10 slots of clean power for your processing
- Chassis for 500 series modules
- 10-slot capacity
- Capable of 500mA per slot
- Lightweight aluminium enclosure
- Built-in overload protection
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- On-board 48v phantom power
- No-noise power supply
- Removable rackears for desktop use
£78.00 inc VAT
- Store Availability
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.