ALM Busy Circuits PE-1
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a simple dual band parametric EQ and two channel mixer rolled into one compact 500 series module.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a dual band parametric EQ and simple two channel mixer. Two control sections provide a sweepable cut or boost to a selectable upper and lower frequency band. The module has two ac-coupled audio inputs, one of which has an attenuation control for basic mixing, and a single audio output.
The PE-1 is inspired by the EQ circuits used in early ‘Portastudio’ type 4 track tape mixers. Warm up a digital source, fine control a live performance, extend a mixer, tweak a feedback loop – there are many uses for this great sounding EQ.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits PE-1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Neve's original and legendary 1073 microphone preamp, now available in a compact and convenient lunchbox chassis.
- Microphone Input: Gain -80db to -20dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Input impedance 4k ohms bridging, gain -20dB to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
- Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz
- Trim control (+5/-20dB level) with integrated phantom power on/off switch
- Audio Processing Insert design allows processing from adjacent Neve modules in same LunchboxTM to be inserted into the 1073LB's pre-output stage
An improved version of the famous Really Nice Levelling Amp, the FMR RNLA 500-series let's you put it in your lunchbox!
- Single-channel, 500-series version of the RNLA
- Balanced input & output
- Linkable for stereo operation
- Maximum input/output levels of +28dBu
- Linear & Logarithmic Release modes
- Accurate signal level metering via power-saving "dot" gain-reduction display
- Sealed, C&K subminiature toggle switches
- Controls calibrated in the coveted Tufnel scale for maximum something
Help your mix stand out from the rest with this unique guitar effects interface for the 500-series format.
- Balanced interface for guitar effects pedals
- Helps to optimise signal path
- Eliminates ground loops
- Switchable 180 degree polarity reverse
- Suitable for 500-series 'lunchbox' racks
With the the gain, transformers, eq and utility feature you need in your front end, the Lindell 6X500 is the perfect module for your lunchbox!
- Preamp and EQ module for 500 series racks
- Transformer-coupled balanced I/O
- Up to 65dB gain
- Passive EQ (inductor and OPA gain make-up)
- Switched low/high frequency boosts
- LF Boost: 30 / 60 / 100Hz (approx).
- HF Boost: 6 / 10 / 16 kHz (approx).
- Separate high boost bandwith switch
- Reversible polarity
- 48v switchable phantom power
A great choice for your 500 series rack, put the classic Pultec sound in your studio with the Lindell PEX-500VIN eq module
- Pultec-style eq for 500 series racks
- Designed for and compatible with all 500 series racks and lunchboxes
- Built around the OPA1731 opamp
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs
- Transformer coupled balanced outputs
- 3-step switched low/high frequency boost
- 3-step switched HF attenuation
- True bypass hardware for ease of A/B comparison
- All-discrete design for optimum signal flow
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
£78.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.