Heavy Metal Zone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The MT-2 Metal Zone™ is one of BOSS' most popular pedals. This stompbox provides some of the most over-the-top, insane distortion tones in the world—with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss MT2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Like having a classic valve amp in your pocket, the DigiTech DOD Gunslinger blows other distortion pedals out of the water!
The DOD Carcoza Fuzz sounds exactly as brutal as you would expect for a pedal named after a lost city that appears in Lovecraftian lore.
- Variable fuzz doom machine
- Tone-sculpting hi-cut filter
- Two gain stages interact with one another via 'before' and 'after' knobs
- Two switchable gain modes
- True Bypass
- Standard 9V power supply input
- Truly retro-authentic distortion tones
- Classic fuzz tones
- Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
- Controls: Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on)
- Output knob sets total output gain
- Distortion knob adjusts ratio of clean signal with distortion
When you take the classic overdrive sounds of the SD1 and take them to the next level, you get the incredible tones of the Boss SD1W!
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the legendary SD-1 Super Overdrive
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ’60s and ’70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
Turn your single-channel amp into three channels of creamy, valve-like tone with the Blackstar LT Dual overdrive and distortion pedal
- Dual overdrive and distortion pedal
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit that matches the tone and response of our valve pedals
- 2 Gain and Level equipped channels
- Shared Tone and patented ISF control
- Clean boost to high gain drive in a single pedal
- Small form-factor - great for pedalboards
- Rugged construction
£89.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 5 year warranty
This product comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.