Meris Ottobit Jr Pedal
Bit Crusher Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
When is a bit crusher more than a bit crusher? When it's the Meris Ottobit Junior Pedal...
- Bit crusher effect pedal
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesiser or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Remote Tap Tempo Switch capable via the EXP jack
- Sequencer module for Pitch, Filter or Decimation pattern sequencing
- Tap Tempo for Sequencer and Stutter
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
The Meris Ottobit Jr pedal is a maniacal little bit crusher in an effects pedal with Meris' handcrafted algorithms and a host of face-melting sounds available via its creative controls.
The Meris Ottobit Jr is designed for guitarists, bassists, synth players and anyone else with a creative gene who appreciates designing crazy and unique sounds. Kitted out with triggered stutter effects, tap tempo, a sequencer module, an awesome low-pass filter and all this is controllable via expression pedal or midi.
The Meris Ottobit Jr is built to Meris’ boutique standards in Los Angeles, California, USA. It features an analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP to ensure crystal clear sounds with loads of headroom.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Meris Ottobit Jr Pedal" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With a class a boost and famous tone cut circuit, the Wampler Thirty Something puts that classic tone at your feet!
- The British combo sound on your pedalboard
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Top Cut and Boost Level
- Class A pre-gain boost (treble) to give an authentic overdriven tone
- Boost can be used when main pedal is off to drive amp/other pedals
- Completely true bypass
The sound of Scotland in a pedal - the Stompnorth Clipshear valve overdrive puts all the crunchy and dirty sounds you need at your feet!
- Valve overdrive pedal
- A four-piece of interactive controls gives you the tools to experiment and find your sound
- Gain - controls the level of the signal that hits the front end of the valve stage
- Valve - dial in the amount of gain at the valve stage
- Si / off /Ge switch: add some vintage silicon or germanium clipping character
- Volume: Set your level to taste
- Goes from the slightest breakup to some full-on filthy compressed fuzz!
The only thing 'buzzy' about the Stompnorth Midgie is the beastie in the light, the rest is all clean boost or all classic crunch!
- Boutique clean boost or classic overdrive pedal
- Choice of germanium or silicon circuits for tonal variety
- True bypass
- Jupiter brand capacitor for great tone
- Handmade and handwired in Scotland
- Authentic Scottish midge in the indicator light
If you like a handmade, boutique pedal that gives you a wealth of options to create your own fuzz tone, the Stompnorth Fishmoth fuzz is for you!
- Vintage style fuzz pedal
- Two modes
- Bias dial takes you from mild fuzz to the extreme edge of what a guitar sound is...
- 9V battery or 9V centre negative power
- Handmade in Scotland
"La fuzz c’est la vie", according to the Anasounds website, and when it comes to the Anasounds Bitoun fuzz, we're inclined to agree.
- Two fuzz circuits feeding one another in one pedal
- Improved version of the Super Fuzz circuit from the sixties. Now you'll be heard in the mix!
- Features internal trim pots to customise the sound. It's your pedal after all!
- Subtle octave effect to the fuzz
- Looks like a big biscuit. What's not to like?
The Blues Driver was already a classic, but when you add the custom mods of the Boss BD2W Waza Craft, it becomes even more special!
- Custom edition of the famed Blues Driver pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the classic BD-2 Blues Driver
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
£318.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.