ALM Busy Circuits Pip Slope
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Not just an envelope generator, but a lopping one at that, the ALM Busy Circuits Pip Slope does it all in just 4 HP!
- Envelope generator module
- Voltage control of attack and release times
- Super snappy attack times – sub 1ms to 100s+ range.
- Optional self looping ability
- Exponential and linear curves
- State saved across power cycles
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Width: 4 HP
- Current draw: Approx 50 mA
The ALM Busy Circuits Pip Slope is an envelope generator. It supports both Attack/Decay and Attack/Sustain/Decay type functions with both direct and voltage control of Attack and Decay times.
The ALM Pip Slope's envelopes can be automatically looped and the function curve type changed between exponential and linear.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits Pip Slope" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
You can never have too many modulation sources in your system, and the Doepfer A-146 LFO is a handy one to have around!
- Low frequency oscillator for Eurorack systems
- Frequency range switch
- Frequency control
- Square, positive voltage square and saw/triange wave outputs
- Control to shift triangle wave from ramp to triangle to sawtooth
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 20 mA
Create those stepped waveforms to do with what you please in your Eurorack system with the Doepfer A-148 sample and hold module
- Sample and hold module for Eurorack systems
- Two identical S&H modules
- Ins: Trigger, sample
- Outs: Held sample voltage
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 20 mA
For control waves that rise and fall like the tides, you need the Mutable Instruments Tides looping module in your modular system
- AD looping generator for Eurorack systems
- AD, AR and looping (VC-LFO or VC-DO) modes
- Output level CV input (digital VCA)
- Dual outputs: standard unipolar waveform, and “double-shot” waveform with a positive spike during the ascent and a negative spike during the descent
- Accurate V/Oct tracking with straightforward calibration procedure
- Freeze input to temporarily hold the waveform
- Clock input to lock onto a multiple or fraction of a trigger sequence… or audio signal, PLL-style
- Shape control with CV input – covering various combinations of linear, exponential, or raised cosine segments
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 55mA ; -12V: 5mA
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
The Studio Electronics Modstar Shapers is a dual four stage ADSR which can control any function that accepts control voltages
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Requires 22mA (+12 / -12)
XAOC Kamieniec Phase Rotor sports classic phase sounds, but with modular patching power and the capability to enter new dimensions of phase.
- Analog 4/6-stage phaser inspired by the 70s classics
- Simultaneous four and six-stage outputs
- Onboard voltage controlled wide range LFO
- Additional external modulation input
- Independent LFO output
- Two feedback modes
- 9hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +40mA / -40mA
£89.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.