Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Holds up to three BOSS compact pedals
- Comes with daisy-chain cable to power three compact pedals (with optional PSA-120)
- Comes with audio cables for connection between pedals
- Made of heavy-duty molded resin and is fully gig worthy
The BCB-30 is a convenient way for guitarists and bass players to transport and use their BOSS compact effects pedals. Made of high-quality molded resin, this case is perfect for small pedalboard setups.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss BCB30" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Rugged, medium-weight, plastic moulded ABS case w/ strong, extruded aluminium edging
- Chrome hardware
- High density foam padded interior for extra protection
- Rubber feet for vertical positioning
- Moulded handle
- Pedals are attachable to the case's interior via a velcro strip (included)
- Int. Dim. (HxWxD): 226 x 424 x 100 mm/ 8 7/8 x 16 11/16 x 3 15/16 in
For smaller setups or gigs where space it at a premium, get your tuner and effects on the Diago Sprinter compact pedal board!
- Compact pedal board
- Small and ultra-portable
- Perfect for smaller effects setups or those times when you don't need or have room for the full 'board
- Designed for when travelling light or when space is at a premium such as fly gigs, practising or low key events
- Holds up to four standard sized pedals - or six micro pedals - plus a compact power supply.
- Made from HDF for low weight and high rigidity
- Six large flat rubber pads on the bottom give a low profile platform with great stability
- Top surface is covered in looped pedal carpet material so that your pedals can be put exactly where you want them, and stay firmly attached
- The bag is made from tough nylon and padded all over with a resilient EPE interlayer, with a zip going down 3 edges to give easy access to your board and is big enough to accommodate the board and most pedals. It has an integrated carry handle and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Dimensions – 390 x 160mm. Includes 2m of 25mm wide adhesive backed velcro hook material
Perfect for smaller setups or as your compact, on-the-go 'board, the Pedaltrain Nano+ is so good I bought one myself!
- Pedalboard system
- 18x5x1.4 inches (45.7x12.7x3.5 cm)
- Made of featherweight, aircraft grade aluminium
- Includes board, softcase, 36" of hook and loop tape and an assortment of zip ties
When you're wiring your pedalboard, there's always that bulky one that gets in the way, get around it with the Diago PS07 extension cable!
- 30cm pedal power supply extension cable
- Perfect for wiring pedalboards!
For powering those pesky pedals that don't offer a 9V supply input, the Diago PS06 White adapter does the job!
- 9V Battery Clip adapter for pedal power supplies
- The perfect adapter for pedals that don't offer 9V power inputs
For those pesky 2.1 mm barrel centre negative pedals, you'll want the Diago PS05 Red pedal power supply adapter!
- Pedal power adapter
- 2.1mm Barrel Plug
- Centre-positive polarity inverter
£31.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.