Yamaha MX61 Version 2 Blue
Music Production Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The perfect centrepiece for your studio, the Yamaha MX49 Version 2, is more than just a synthesiser... Just add a computer and go.
- Synthesiser, audio and MIDI interface and DAW controller
- Over 1000 Sounds from the Yamaha Motif Synthesiser Series
- Unlock DX Power with FM Essential for iOS
- Easy Split /Layer Performance Mode for Instant Inspiration
- 16-Part Multi Timbral and 128-note Polyphony
- Extensive Hands-On Controls for VSTs and DAWs
- Bi-Directional USB Audio/MIDI Interfacing
- A Complete Suite of Music Production Software Included
- Complete Analogue & Digital Connectivity: In addition to the USB audio/MIDI port, the MX has a USB to Device port so you can connect USB drives for storing MX data to external memory and even playing back wave files directly from a USB stick. If you want to play along to an MP3 player, just connect it to the AUX IN socket.
- A Lightweight Design With A Quality Yamaha Keyboard Action
The Yamaha MX49 Version 2 synthesisers features carefully-selected sounds taken from the award-winning Motif XS.
But the Yamaha MX49 V2 isn't just a synthesiser; it also bridges the gap between hardware and software. Its class-compliant USB audio/MIDI connection massively simplifies music production with your favourite DAW, whether you use macOS, iOS or Windows.
Handy DAW and VST controls are built into the MX49, perfect for using with the included software for macOS and Windows: Cubase AI, YC3B Organ Synthesiser VST and Prologue Analogue Synthesiser VST.
And, for producers using iOS, the MX49 Version 2 will unlock both Steinberg's Cubasis app and Yamaha's own FM Essential synthesiser app for iOS.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Yamaha MX61 Version 2 Blue" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Yes, it's a classic acid bundle updated, but what can YOU do with these modern electronic icons?
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Roland Aira TR8 Drum Synthesiser (792223)
- 1 x Roland Aira TB3 Bass Synth Module (507602)
With all the sounds and features you want and need - for the studio or the stage - the Roland Juno DS is worthy of the name...
- 61-note portable keyboard synthesiser
- Lightweight, gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS61’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
Now with fantastic improvements to sounds and workflow, the Korg Kross 2 in Matt Black is all the workhorse synthesiser you need!
- Fully-featured digital synth designed to suit any gig!
- 61 key semi-weighted keybed
- More than 1,000 presets with a wide range of sounds and genres
- Sounds are expandable with optional libraries
- EDS-i sound engine with 134 effects. Up to 7 can be used simultaneously
- Simple front panel layout: no menu diving mid set!
- Built-in sampler with 16 pads, built-in editing and loading from SD card
- Can be operated for up to 7 hours on 6 x AA batteries
- Rubberised "ultra matt black" finish
Roland's all-new digital wind instrument with traditional sax fingering and flexible onboard sounds with the AE10 Aerophone!
- Digital wind instrument with flexible onboard sounds and fingering compatible with an acoustic saxophone
- Mouthpiece features sensitive breath sensor with reed structure for friendly playing feel and control over techniques like vibrato and pitch
- Roland’s proprietary SuperNATURAL sound technology reproduces the subtle tonal nuances produced with dynamics and articulation
- Realistic and expressive saxophone sounds include soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone, all instantly transposable to any key with no fingering stress
- Wide variety of additional acoustic sounds include wind instruments (clarinet, flute, and trumpet) and string instruments (violin)
- Roland’s latest synth sounds on board, optimized for breath control
- Onboard monitor speakers and headphones output for playing anytime, anywhere
- Battery operation (6 x AA) for up to seven hours of continuous play
- Easy connection to a computer DAW via USB
- Input for connecting a smartphone or music player for playing along with backing music
- Huge sound with three virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
- Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
- 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
- Fun, hands-on control panel that’s great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
- Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
- Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
- D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
- USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computers
The Yamaha MX88 combines a great weighted action keybed with a vast MOTIF synthesiser brain to create an instrument like no other!
- 88-Note Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted action keybed
- Over 1,000 Voices from the legendary MOTIF
- Touch curve provides a high level of expression, realism and dynamic
- 128 notes of polyphony ensure dropout-free performance
- The MX88 can work with iOS applications, DAW software and software synthesizers on Mac and PC
- Includes Cubase AI and Cubase LE2
£640.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.