Radial JX44 Air Control
Guitar Signal Manager
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Ever wonder how the biggest touring acts juggle four guitars, six amps and a rack of pedals? The Radial JX44 Air Control makes it all work.
- Central control for stadium size guitar rigs.
- Four footswitchable guitar inputs.
- Six footswitchable amplifier outputs.
- Drag and level controls on inputs to compensate for active electronics and wireless systems.
- Dual effects loops (1x unbalanced and 1x balanced with SGI44 interface).
- Built in DI output, perfect for acoustic instruments and recording a DI track for later reamping.
- Built in X Amp input allows JX44 to be used as a splitter or switcher for studio reamping.
- Includes kitchen sink.
The Radial JX44 Air Control is a guitar signal manager designed for the most demanding professional concert stages where wireless guitar systems, acoustics, effects and multiple amplifiers are used simultaneously.
To ensure the highest quality signal transfer, the four instrument inputs employ Radial's unique class-A buffering with 100% discrete components throughout. Inputs A & B are equipped with Drag Control load correction that lets you 'dial in' the perfect load on the pickup for the most natural tone. Inputs B &C are equipped with a trim level that let you quickly balance signal levels when using wireless systems or active guitars.
There are two effects loops: The first is a 'local' effects loop to interface drawer-filled pedals or multi-effects processors. The second is a long-haul balanced interface that provides a noise-free connection to-and-from distant pedalboards to distances of 100 meters when combined with a stand-alone Radial SGI-44. A built-in Radial direct box works double duty as an acoustic guitar output for the PA or as a dry feed for recording. With the JX44, you can record a 'clean guitar track' and use the built-in Radial X-Amp in post production to Reamp the signal to multiple amplifiers and pedals at the same time.
Up to six guitar amplifiers may be used at once. Outputs 1 and 2 are single while outputs 3 and 4 are doubled-up to drive multiple stacks. All outputs are transformer isolated to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops. These also feature a 180º polarity reverse switch to set the amps in phase. Selecting the amps can be done via the front panel or by using the optional JR5 remote control. This five function footswitch is equipped with internal memory that lets you store 4 amp scenes and recall them with a single foot action. A second JR5 can also be used to activate or mute guitars. To enhance stage functionality, the JX44 is equipped with a separate tuner out. Signals can be muted using the front panel switch, a latching footswitch, or with the JR5 remote, giving you complete control right where you want it. Should ever a problem occur, a front panel 'panic' button hardwires input-A to output-1 for direct-to-amp connection. This will even work if the JX44 power goes down.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Radial JX44 Air Control" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Take control of your individual pedals and turn your 'board into more than the sum of its parts with the Boss ES5 Pedal Switcher
- Effects pedal switching system
- Programmable switching system with five loops
- Analogue circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create a parallel effect chain
- External control parameters such as delay time can be saved for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually for the input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Backlit LCD display shows detailed information at a glance
- 200 patch memories provide unmatched capability for actively gigging musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
If you need to put a lot of distance between your guitar and your amp in the studio or live, then the SGI44 is the tool you need!
- Converts one or two channels of guitar signal to a balanced signal, allowing long cable runs via XLR
- Compatible with the Radial JX44 Air Control effects loop
- Drag control simulates the front end of a tube amplifier for a natural tone
- Also has a tuner out which can double as a second output
- Especially useful when using a wireless system and a pedal board with an amplifier.
Take control of your acoustic sound live and in the studio with the incredible tone and acoustic realism of the Boss AD-10 acoustic preamp!
- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording with acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Resonance restores the warm and rich resonance lost with most pickup systems
- Four-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned to deliver optimised tone shaping for acoustic guitar
- Multi-band compressor with MDP technology provides transparent dynamics control
- Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback while maintaining balanced tone
- Two channels with independent EQ for connecting two instruments or blending multiple pickup sources
- Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types and adjustable parameters
- Boost function with adjustable tone setting
- Memory function for storing 10 sound setups
From subtle mix sweetening to incredible doubletracking and flange effects; relieve the tape glory days with the Strymon Deco
- Tape saturation and doubletracking effect pedal
- Incredible effects to have 'always' on for mild thickening or special effects
- Detailed recreation of the mechanics and technology of two vintage studio reel-to-reel tape decks and their interactions
- Nuanced sonic delivery of the classic saturation effects of the tape record/playback process
- Simple and intuitive Lag Time knob allows for slapback delays, tape echoes, tape flanging, tape chorusing
- Two Tape Saturation adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Saturation, Level
- Three Doubletracker adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Lag Time, Blend, Wobble
- Three Doubletracker blend types to tailor doubletracked sound: Sum, Invert, Bounce
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep tone tweaking: High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Press and hold studio-inspired Auto-Flange effect
The Radial 4-Play Multi DI is one of those 'how did I live without it' pieces of gear. Two guitars, a mandolin and a fiddle? No worries, just plug and play.
- DI designed for multi-instrumentalists
- 4 footswitchable balanced outputs and mute
- Tuner out can also be used for an onstage amplifier
- 9VDC power
Taking the baton from the original Trio, the Digitech Trio Plus band-in-a-box could be the ultimate tool for songwriting and solo practice!
- Bass and drum accompaniment pedal
- 12 Music Genres To Choose From
- 12 Styles Selectable Per Genre
- Can Learn Up To 5 Different Parts Per Song
- Programmable Song Part Intensities For Creating Song Dynamics
- Programmable Song Part Sequencer
- 3 Bass Line Modes
- Built-in Looper With Unlimited Overdubs
- Independently Adjustable Level Controls For Bass, Drums, & Loops
- Up To 12 Songs With Loops Can Be Stored To A Micro SD Card (Included)
£1719.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.