Origin Effects SlideRig Compact Deluxe
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
More tan just a compressor, the Origin Effects Sliderig Compact Deluxe is a signal-conditioning powerhouse of tonal enhancement!
- Compressor pedal
- 100% Class-A discrete signal path
- Classic, ultra fast “FET” response
- Studio-grade discrete-transistor preamp
- Single-stage and dual-chained compression circuits
- Input/Comp and Master Output level controls
- Dry, Single-stage and Dual-stage level controls
- High-current, low-noise electronics
- Ultra-wide frequency response
The Origin Effects SlideRIG Compact Deluxe takes the transparent tone and incredible sustain of the original SlideRIG and packs it into a compact pedal. A third of the size of the original, the SlideRIG Compact Deluxe also offers three times the tone-shaping potential thanks to its unique three-way parallel compression mix controls.
Already legendary amongst slide players, the SlideRIG delivers clean “infinite sustain” in true Little Feat fashion. In the studio, Lowell George used a pair of 1176 compressors chained together to create his trademark tone – clean and shimmering, yet full, fat and dripping with sustain. The original SlideRIG pedal gave guitarists a more affordable, practical and portable way of replicating this tone, but now we’ve taken it even further.
More flexible than ever, the Origin Effects SlideRIG Compact Deluxe gives you access to conventional single-stage compression, as well as the SlideRIG’s trademark dual-stage compression. Using the pedal’s unique three-way mixer stage, you can blend in your dry, uncompressed signal alongside the single- and dual-stage compression signals!
This is parallel compression on steroids. Together with pedal’s high-current, low noise preamp and a revised gain structure that allows greater control over compression levels, the trio of blend controls yield limitless possibilities – transparency, dynamic integrity, squash, sustain... you name it!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Origin Effects SlideRig Compact Deluxe" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Rediscover what a boost pedal can be with the incredible Strymon OB.1 - the new front end to unlock even more of your favourite amp
- Compressor and booster pedal
- Your new perfect front end for your amp
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Greater than 20 dB of gain compensated compression
- Additional 10 dB of full frequency, mid, or treble boost with Clean Boost engaged
- Treble Boost Frequency: Shelf at about 1.5 kHz or 2 kHz switchable with internal DIP switches
- Mid Boost Frequency: Peak around 800 Hz or 1.1 kHz switchable with internal DIP switches
- "The Strymon OB.1 can definitely enhance your guitar tone. You can also save some room on your pedalboard since the OB.1 is a compressor, clean boost and treble boost all in one package" Premier Guitar
It's a Dyna Comp, but better. Get the CSP102SL MXR Dyna Comp Script on your board and get the sound right at source!
- Compressor pedal
- Classic sound with modern upgrades
- Quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range
- Output and sensitivity controls
- Bypass status LED and AC power jack
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
£279.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.