Vox Wah 847
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 1 2(W) 252(D) 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
There's only one way to get the real sound and feel of the classic Wah-Wah pedal that changed electric guitars in the '60s - the reissue VOX V847.
Built to the exact specifications of the original pedal used by the most influential guitarists of the late '60s and '70s, this Wah-Wah is totally authentic right from its classy chrome top to its legendary growl. An original-style, vinyl carrying case is also included.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Vox Wah 847" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put some filtery movement in your tone with the Electro Harmonix Micro Q Tron
- Envelope filter effect
- Like wah, but different
- True bypass
- Drive control sets sensitivity and filter sweep range
- Selectable low pass, band pass or high pass filters
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Q control sets the filter's bandwidth from smooth to funky
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
Fine tune the tone you send to your amp with the MXR M109 EQ Pedal
- 6-bands of EQ with 18dB of Cut or Boost
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Powered
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
From Hendrix to Hammett via the funkiest of funky chops - put the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95 on YOUR pedalboard today!
- The classic wah effect
- A staple of funky and expressive pedalboards the world over
- True to 1966 Thomas Organ design
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery
If you want old-school dubby bass or quacky funk guitar, then the DOD 440 is the envelope filter for you.
- Reissue of the classic 440 envelope filter in all of its quacky, funky glory!
- Reactive to your picking dynamics
- Up/Down switch allows you to choose which part of the sweep to emphasize
- True bypass
- Light aluminium chassis
- Power: 9V battery or DC power supply jack
- Compact EQ pedal with 7 bands of adjustable EQ sliders
- Allows for boost/cut of up to +/- 15dB per band
- Perfect as a "boost" pedal for solos, creating an alternate sound, or for eliminating feedback
- BOSS 5-year warranty
MXR's 6-band Silver Graphic EQ has had more than just a makeover: redesigned circuitry brings this classic right up to date.
- Cut or boost six different frequencies up to ±18dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
- Powered by 9V batter or standard 9V power supply
- Current draw: 14.5mA
£85.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.