Compressor Effect Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
It might not be an obvious effect, but don't underestimate the effect a compressor can have on your sound; try the CKK Gears and see...
- Compressor pedal
- Based on the classic Ross compressor
- Sustain knob dials in the compressor
- Mix knob lets you blend it in to taste
- Attack knob lets you keep or tame those transient note attacks
- Level knob gives you control over the output
- Three-way toggle 'Voice' switch gives you a choice of tonal characters
The CKK Electronic Gears is a compressor pedal. Doesn't sound that impressive, does it? But the CKK Gears compressor is one of the more flexible out there, so you should give this one a try...
The CKK Gears not only has the output and sustain controls you would see on a lot of compressors, but the Gears also gives you a mix control to blend the wet and dry sounds, an attack time control to let through the first transient of the note (or not!), and a toggle switch that changes the voicing of the pedal.
Trust me, once you get a compressor on your pedalboard that you get on with, you'll never turn it off. Try the CKK Electronics Gears today and see if it's the one for you...
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "CKK Gears" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Special 2-in/2-out design enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets you set minimum volume at any level you desire
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
A compressor is a crackingly useful thing to have on your pedalboard - do it in less space with the Fender Micro Compressor pedal!
- Guitar compressor pedal
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Volume, compression and EQ knobs for flexible tone control
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 10 mA current draw for minimal power supply usage
£75.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.