Tiptop Audio QuantiZer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Tiptop Audio's QuantiZer is a powerful DSP module which puts your VCOs precisely in tune, making it easier to integrate your modular into western music!
- High performance CV quantisation puts analogue VCOs perfectly in tune
- Allows quantisation to major and minor scales, as well as user-defined ones.
- Slider and keyboard controls make QuantiZer playable as well as incredibly useful!
- Scale CV in can be set to switch between changing scales or transposing pitches using CV from sequencers
- Quantisation can be set for free run or Trigger mode for even more interesting ways to interact with external sequencers
- Size: 10HP – Depth: 43mm
- Power: +12V 60ma / -12V 5ma
QuantiZer is a creative melody composing module that uses cutting edge analog electronics and DSP to tune analog VCOs precisely into Western musical scales.
The front panel is packed with functions that makes it very playable and intuitive to use, with a layout that moves forward from the typical quantizer design.
At its center is a slider that can be set to play notes, add Portamento to an incoming sequence, transpose a sequence with in an octave range or transpose a sequence with in 5 octave range.
The 12 note keyboard can be set to play notes manually, add and subtract notes from scales, transpose a sequence as well as setup a variety of settings that define the quantizer behavior and sync with other modules.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio QuantiZer" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Made with premium components the ADDAC 800X High End Outputs module will ensure you are hearing what your modular system is producing!
- Designed around a Hammond Audio Transformer
- Headphone amplifier
- XLR transformer isolated outputs
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 6.7 cm
- Max current: 100mA on each rail
- Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector
On the Rebel Technology OWL you get a whole range of inputs and outputs, what happens between them though, is up to you...
- Open source DSP module for Eurorack systems
- The module that can be whatever you want it to be
- Mine the open-source community to turn the Rebel Technology Owl into a power effects processor, oscillator, filter...
- Includes 40 factory patches
- 2 audio inputs
- 2 audio outputs
- 5 CV inputs
- 1 gate/trigger in; 1 gate/trigger out
- Width: 20 HP
- Current draw: +12v: 160 mA -12v: 20 mA
The Make Noise Maths is a musical analogue computer offering of loads of functions. THE module when you need a solution to a modular problem
- Voltage Controlled Envelope or LFO as slow as 25 minutes and as fast as 1khz
- Apply Lag, Slew or Portamento to control voltages
- Change the depth of modulation and modulate backwards!
- Combine up to 4 control signals to create more complex modulations
- Musical Events such as Ramping up or Down in Tempo, on command
- Initiating Musical events upon sensing motion in the system
- Musical note division and / or Flam
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
The XAOC Samara Waveform Processor is designed to be exactly the tool you need to create unique patches!
- Multi-purpose eurorack tool
- Four attenuation channels
- Two offset channels
- Four inverters
- One four-channel mixer
- Two double-channel mixers
- Mixing of up to eight signals when using inverted inputs
- Minimum/maximum selection circuit
- Basic waveshaping
- Current draw: +25mA/-20mA
The Make Noise Brains is an expansion module which allows their Pressure Points module to behave like a 'normal' step sequencer
- Voltage Control over Direction, RUN/ Stop and ReSeT
- Pressure Points provides data input to BRAINS in the form of touch selectable ReSeT and Hold stages and patchable ReSeT Pulses per stage
- Pressure Points provides the tuned voltages per stage
- The Touch-GATE OUT produces a Gate HIGH signal whenever a Pressure Points is touched
- Maximum number of Pressure Points that may be connected to a BRAINS is two
- Ships with all cables needed for expansion of one or two Pressure Points
- Pairs only with Make Noise Pressure Points modules
- Width: 4hp
- Max Depth: 36mm
The Expert Sleepers FHX1 allows you to add another eight CV outputs to your FH1 'faderHost' USB MIDI host.
- Expansion for the Expert Sleepers FH1
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 43mm
£289.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.