Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4
Effects Pedal Power Supply
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Don't underestimate the importance of 'clean' power: get the best sound from your pedalboard with the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4!
- Audiophile quality power supply for your high-current
- digital pedals and 9-volt battery classics!
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide,
- Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 is a linear (analogue) power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes.
Perfect for large pedalboards, the Pedal Power 4x4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4x4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Keep your guitar sound as quiet as possible with an isolated power suply - like the MXR Iso Brick!
- Effect pedal power supply
- Pedalboard-friendly size
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
You've got your pedals and your board, toney-grail is but a stomp away, but no batteries! No more with the Diago PS01 Powerstation!
- Power supply for up to 30 9V pedals
- Includes daisy chain to supply six pedals
- Suitable for any input voltage so you can take it on your world tour (although you'll need an adapter to fit the holes in the wall!)
9 isolated power outputs for your pedalboard for under £50? Have we made a mistake? No! We have not! It's the TGI PB1!
- Aluminium case
- Overload / short circuit protection
- LED indicators
- 9 isolated DC outputs:
- 1 x 18V
- 2 x 12V
- 1 x 9V (1A)
- 5 x 9V (100mA)
- Includes 7 x cables
- Dimensions: L x W x H - 50mm x 160mm x 24mm
The Truetone One Spot Combo Pack is an affordable pedal power solution for running up to 8 stomp boxes simultaneously.
- 9V power supply with 8-way daisychain
- 2x Battery Clip Converters
- 2x 3.5mm (1/8”) Converters
- 1x L6 Converter for Line 6 modeling pedals
- Handles up to 1700mA
Guitar effect power supplies are not all created equal. Put some good power into your pedalboard with the Diago Micropower9
- Guitar effect power supply
- 9 Volt
- 2.1 mm, centre negative
- Boss power supply convention
- Can power up to six pedals when used with the Diago daisy chain
- Input: 90-264 VAC @ 50-60Hz
If you've lost or broken the adaptor for your Roland or Boss product the Roland PSB7 power supply adaptor is what you need.
- Designed to deliver consistent power to a range on Roland products
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240V/63Hz
- Output Amps: 4A
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Sleeve/Tip Configuration: Tip: Positive, Sleeve: Negative
£199.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.