Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a huge range of sounds and battery power, the Akai XR20 lets you take your beat production and performance anywhere!
- Over 700 sounds produced by Chronic Music
- 99 Preset patterns and 99 User patterns
- Backlit LCD
- Bright, glowing, backlit pads that follow the beat
- Microphone input and Headphone output
- Pattern Play Mode - Different patterns can be triggered from individual pads
- Drum Roll / Note Repeat feature for realism and expression
- Battery Power capability and AC Adapter
- 32-voice polyphony
- MIDI In and Out
- Two Aux outputs (TRS)
- Headphone output
- Mic input (1/4")
- Footswitch triggers start/stop or fill
The Akai XR20 is a portable beat production centre loaded with fresh sound library that’s designed for making hip-hop and R&B; wherever and whenever inspiration strikes. Over 700 sounds cover standard and electronic drums, one-shot hits, bass, and synth sounds to easily create a total mix in next-to-no time.
The Akai XR20 includes reverb, EQ, and compression to enable MC s and producers to complete their tracks. Plug in a microphone and mix vocals with your beats. XR20 runs on wall or battery power so it’s flexible and portable. In Pattern Play mode, you can trigger different patterns from each pad, so you can tailor the beats to flow with the energy on-stage. Bright blue pads light with the beat to illuminate your performances as you light up the club.
With XR20, Akai Pro puts the hip in Hip-Hop.
The Roland TR-09 gives you the legendary Roland 909 sound in the palm of your hand, the desktop of your studio, or in your live rig!
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic TR-909 drum machine
- Hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Four separate outputs via USB audio
- Trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
- New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- New TSC with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
- 100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
The most classic of classic drum machines is back, meet the new 808 - the Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer
- Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay
- Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes
- LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle
- Ten separate outputs via USB audio
- Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments
Korg have given us what we've been wanting for so many years; meet your new drum machine: the Korg Volca Beats!
- Six analogue synthesis drum parts and four PCM sounds
- Step sequencer derived from the Electribe for intuitive pattern creation
- Sync in and out for hooking up to other Volcas or the Monotribe
- MIDI in for control from your DAW or external sequencer
- Battery power and built-in speaker to make beats anywhere
Looking for a hands-on analogue drum machine with individual outs and a huge range of sounds and features? Try the Arturia DrumBrute
- Analogue drum machine
- 12 voices: Kick 1, kick 2, Snare, Clap, Rim/Claves, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cymbal, Maraca/Tamb & Zap
- Onboard sequencer - different drum parts can have different sequence lengths
- Plenty of knobs for instant on-the-fly tweaking
- 64 sequences and song mode for pattern sequencing
- 12 individual outputs and mix output
- Steiner Parker filter
- MIDI in and Out and clock in and out
- 2x headphone jacks
- USB connection
Sonic Charge's Microtonic comes to your pocket: make beats and grooves anywhere with the Teenage Engineering PO32 Tonic
- Pocket-sized drum synth and sequencer
- Mic for transferring sounds
- 16 sounds
- 16 punch-in effects
- Sequencer with parameter locks and pattern chaining
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5 mm audio I/O
- jam sync
- Compatible with microtonic
£249.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.