Nord Piano 2 HP
Lightweight Digital Piano
With the renowned Nord piano sounds and hammer-action keyboard, effects and replaceable sounds, the Nord Piano 2 HP
- 73-key hammer action portable piano
- Play, split and layer sounds from both the Nord Piano Library and the Nord Sample Library
- Layer and split-functionality
- Dynamic Pedal Noise
- (with Nord Triple Pedal, available separately)
- Nord Piano Library compatible
- Comprehensive effect section
- Delay effect
- Stereo tube overdrive
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
The Nord Piano 2 lets you play, split and layer sounds from both the Nord Piano Library and the Nord Sample Library and features a versatile effect section- all in a portable package sporting the ultra light weight 73 key Hammer Action Portable (HP) keybed.
All the sounds have been recorded using Nord's state-of-the-art sampling techniques to capture the extraordinary nuances and unique characters of the source instruments and covers everything from brilliant, factory new Grand Pianos to detuned upright bar pianos with tons of charm.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Nord Piano 2 HP" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Nord C2D B3 tone wheel simulation
- Improved Key Click and Percussion
- 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- Vox and Farfisa organ simulations
- Nord Piano Library compatible
- String Resonance (Gen 1)
- Powerful Effect section
- 4 Live Locations/Program Banks
- Extended Control Pedal Support
- USB MIDI
- 2X Memory for Nord Sound Libraries
More portable and with more sounds than ever, the Roland RD-800 is the undoubtedly the ideal stage piano
- Professional stage piano with the acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine plus many other top Roland sounds and features
- Choose from a wide selection of acoustic pianos voiced for live playing, including a new Concert Grand tone derived from the V-Piano Grand, upright tones, and more
- Newly enhanced SuperNATURAL-based electric pianos and clavs with authentic vintage sound and feel
- Over 1100 additional sounds for versatility on stage, including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths, and many others
- Intuitive interface designed for easy operation while performing, with fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point, and more
- Manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo, Amp Simulator, and more
New for NAMM 2012, the Nord Piano 2 features the best piano sounds yet of any Nord keyboard, all finished in trademark red and black.
- Wide range of quality acoustic and electro-mechanical instruments from the Nord Piano Library
- Included Nord Triple Pedal features a dynamic sustain pedal
- Advanced String Resonance
- More than 1000 high quality sample-instruments ranging from Strings, Brass, Synths and Basses to the legendary vintage sounds of the Mellotron and Chamberlin.
- Dedicated buttons and knobs for all functions the performing musician needs instead
- Amazingly simple to layer and split sounds
- Extensive effects section, covering everything from Phaser, Wah-wah, Flanger, Chorus and Delay effects to a 3-band Equalizer, Amp Simulations, Compressor and Reverb
If you want the best in Yamaha stage piano technology, you need to look at the Yamaha CP4!
- 88-key stage piano
- Natural Wood Graded Hammer keyboard with Synthetic Ivory Keytops
- 128 note polyphony
- Built in reverb, chorus, compression, chorus and EQ
- MIDI in and out and USB connections
- 1/4" and XLR outputs and headphone output
- Includes: Power cord, FC3 foot pedal, Owner’s Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM
- No. of Keys: 88
- Keyboard: RH3 - Real Weighted Hammer Action 3, 8 Velocity Touch Curves
- Tuning: Transpose to any Key (± 12 half-steps), Fine Tuning, 8 Tuning Curves
- Sound Engine: EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis), RX (Real eXperience) Technology
- Sounds: 36; 6 Banks x 6 sounds
- Favorites: 8 Assignable switches for fast program recall
- Effects/Processing: Five Individual Sections
- Equalizer: On/Off Switch; Bass, Mid, Treble Knobs
- Pre-FX: On/Off Switch; Speed Knob, Intensity Knob; Compressor, Boost, U-Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, VoxWah (Auto/Pedal Switch)
- Amp Model: On/Off Switch; Drive Knob; Clean, California, Tweed, AC30, Mod'ed OverDrive, Organ Hi-Gain OverDrive
- Reverb/Delay: On/Off Switch; Depth Knob; Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Tape Echo, Stereo Delay (Tap-Tempo Button)
- Modulation FX: On/Off Switch; Speed Knob, Intensity Knob; Chorus 1, Chorus 2, Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Rotary (Fast/Slow Switch)
- Valve Reactor Tube: 1 x 12AX7
- Contains the latest piano sampling technology from the multi award-winning Nord Piano
- Completely user-replaceable sample memory
- Organ section features 3rd generation organ modelling
- All-new synthesizer section with the genes of the Nord Wave
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Compatible with the Nord Sample Library
£1899.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.