Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A sleek, high performance mix of analogue tone and digital tweakability, the Roland JDXA might well be your perfect synth!
- Advanced synthesizer with independent analogue and digital sound engines
- 2 x OSC, Filter, Amp, 4 x Env (2 x Pitch, Filter, Amp), and 2 x LFO per voice plus Analogue Dry Out for raw signal output
- Analogue filter section features 4-Pole, transistor-ladder, and multi-mode (LPF/HPF/BPF) filters with supremely smooth, natural response to knob movements
- Backlit knobs, sliders, and controllers for hands-on sound shaping
- OSC section includes Cross Mod, Ring Mod, and OSC Sync, all of which can be used simultaneously
- LFO rate covers a wide range from ultra-slow to ultra-fast
- Separate digital section built around SuperNATURAL synth engine
- Digital parts can be routed through the analogue filter section for warm, organic results
- Flexible routing options for highly creative sound design
- Intuitive 16-track pattern sequencer
The Roland JD-XA Analogue/Digital Synthesizer brings together the warmth of an analogue synth with the versatility of a digital in one non-compromise, super-creative instrument. Both the analogue and digital parts can be used side by side, stacked up for a devastating sonic destruction or the analogue filters can be used to shape the digital waveforms to create sounds never heard before.
The JD-XA features a four part analogue monster that each have two oscillators, along with filter and amp sections and four envelopes. These envelopes all have incredibly fast attack and response times. Two LFO's are also included that have a very smooth coverage from super slow to ultra fast. You can create your sound completely from scratch, or set the JD-XA up as an eight-oscillator, pure analogue version of the legendary Supersaw waveform. Or you can use the power of PolyStack mode which makes for warm, organic four-note chords that will blow you away. Once you have the sound you want to achieve, you can send it straight to the dry analogue output or route it to the onboard digital effects for further modification.
This separate four-part, 64-voice digital sound engine allows you to play some of the most expressive and natural sounds available anywhere. Blending this with the analogue synth gives you a brand new approach to synthesis. For example, you can route digital sound's through the analogue filters, or use them as modulation sources for the Cross Mod and Ring Mod functions in the analogue section.
The JD-XA's filters are 100% analogue which gives you warm, smooth sounds that have a very natural response. A classic 4-pole transistor ladder hat has strong characteristics, and a multi-mode filter option for the essential LPF, HPF, and BPF duties. The resonance of the multi-mode filter provides a uniquely aggressive sound character thanks to an all new circuit design. And because these filters are analogue, when you twist the knobs you get a smooth slope without any stepping or unwanted artefacts.
Both the analogue and digital sections are equipped with a versatile and powerful MFX processor. This offers 67 different effect types and high impact processing options like Bit Crusher. This system also covers all the essentials such as reverb, delay, and master EQ plus two TFX processors with 29 effect types each.
The JD-XA features a comprehensive 16-track pattern sequencer with 8 tracks for internal parts and 8 tracks for external sources, allowing you to build sequences and loops quickly and intuitively. There is also a real time recording mode letting you lay down parts in a familiar linear fashion, or step recording mode to create in the old-school pattern style.
All this power is nothing if you didn't have an easy way to control it all. With this, the interface of the JD-XA is built around using the full potential of its sound engines. The velocity-sensitive keyboard supports aftertouch, and with plenty of backlit sliders, knobs, and wheel controllers you can easily shape the sound. There's also a huge amount of routing options thanks to a flexible system that lets you route a single mod source to four destinations. The MIDI, USB, and CV/GATE connections allow you to control external modules or DAW plug-ins, this a synth that feels comfortable on stage or in the studio.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland JDXA" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The next generation of synthesis is here, and the Modal Electronics 001 brings you sounds and sequences you used to have to imagine!
- 2 voice duophonic and bi-timbral synthesiser
- Analogue / digital hybrid architecture uses NCOs for very high resolution, and very stable oscillators; over 50 different waveforms, ranging from classic analogue sounds to more unique digital shapes
- 24dB per octave four pole transistor ladder filter, with some very unusual morphing characteristics or ‘polesweeping’, enabling transition from four pole through bandpass to one pole 6db per octave, or anywhere in between
- Extensive modulation options
- 001 features a range of sequencing options – a built in 2 Track, 12 row, 32 step sequencer with MIDI sync capabilities; sequences can also be transposed dynamically while running
- Highly featured arpeggiator with a wide range of different modes
- Modal Electronics Animator, which enables any control parameter on the 001 to be sequenced, enabling very complex filter transisitions, wave form changes and modulation matrix changes to be sequenced
- Pure analogue signal path from the oscillators onwards, no digital conversion
- 4 CV inputs and 4 CV outputs
With the Moog Sub 37, Moog have taken the Sub Phatty to the next level with added front panel controls and more keys!
- 37-key analogue synthesiser
- 100% analogue signal path
- Perform in monophonic or duo-paraphonic modes
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
Four synthesisers in one, or one super powerful synth! The Vermona PERfourMER MKII with CV/Gate capabilities has a lot to get your teeth into.
- PERfourMER with CV/GATE add-on factory installed
- Four fully fledged monophonic synthesisers in one!
- Each synth channel features 5 waveforms, noise generator, ADSR, lowpass, LFO and PWM
- PWM via LFO or MIDI
- Lowpass filter features 24dB/octave curve and resonance
- LFO has choice of wave (saw,square, sine) and sample and hold
- ADSR can be applied to VCO (pitch), VCF or VCA
- Channels can be set up to interact in various ways
3x Osc, 2x LFO, 3x EG, 2x filter, effects, sequencer and that programming matrix, the Arturia MatrixBrute is simply a synth powerhouse...
- Analogue synth powerhouse!
- 2 Analogue Exponential VCO’s: Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer, Sub
- 1 Analogue Linear VCO/LFO: Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine waveforms; LFO time divisions; Key track
- Noise Generator: White ; Pink ; Red ; Blue noise types
- 5 input Audio Mixer with Filter routing
- Steiner Parker filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch
- Ladder filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass
- 2 LFOs: Sine, Tri, Square, Ramp, Saw, Random, S&H
- 3 Envelope Generators: 2 Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- 1 Delay, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- 64-step sequencer, effects and much more than we can list here!
Take four monosynths into the shower? Not me, I use the Vermona Perfourmer MkII!
- Four monosynths in one friendly box!
- Hugely flexible interaction of sections
- VCO, VCF, EG, LFO and VCA per synth
- Play modes allow monophonic, duophonic or polyphonic use
The evolution of the Analog Four, the Elektron Analog Keys gives you all the sound, but adds a keyboard and separate outputs for each voice
- Four-voice analogue synthesiser and sequencer
- 37 semi-weighted keys
- Individual outputs for each voice plus master stereo output
- Fully analogue signal path
- 2× analogue oscillators per synth voice
- 2× sub-oscillators per synth voice
- 1× 4-pole analogue lowpass ladder filter per synth voice
- 4x synth, 1x CV and 1x FX track on the sequencer
£1499.00 inc VAT
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.