Passive PA Speaker
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Project your sound professionally and with superb clarity with JBL PRX415M passive speakers
- 90° x 50° coverage
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 19 kHz
- System Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Rated Maximum SPL: 122 dB SPL cont. (129 dB SPL peak)
The PRX400 series passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. For musicians, DJ’s, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "JBL PRX415" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Get more for less with the incredibly versatile HK Audio PR:0 10X speaker for a wide variety of purposes - satellite, cabinet or monitor!
- Application: Fullrange Cabinet / Stage monitor / Satellite
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 126 dB
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 19 kHz
HK Audio are known for quality live sound, and the HK Audio PR:O 12 sets the standard in a classic 12" format cabinet.
- Fullrange/satellite passive PA cabinet
- Drivers: 1x12" woofer & 1x1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 400/800 Watt
- Max. SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Range: 68 Hz – 19 kHz
Need a great modular system to take you from pub to club? The HK Audio E435 Mid Speaker forms a part of the ingenious Elements system.
- Mid/high speaker for HK Audio Elements system
- Power Handling: 150W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Drivers: 4 x 3.5" wideband
- Directivity: 70° horizontal
- Connectivity: HK Audio E-Connect in/out
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Crossover Freq: 140Hz, 12dB/oct
If you need a portable set of passive speakers, the Samsom DB300 is a discontinued bargain!
- Type: Passive
- Drivers: 1x 12" woofer and 1x 1" tweeter
- Mounting: 30 and 45 degree monitor angles
- Input/Output: Parallel Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Material: polypropylene
- Power Handling:300W RMS
- Price is per speaker
If you have a large space to fill with sound, you need beefy speakers to match. The JBL JRX215 two-way passive speaker can handle high volumes with minimal distortion.
- Two-way design with 15" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Power Handling: 250W (1000W max)
- Frequency Range: 41Hz - 18KHz
- Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 KHz
- Weight: 27.4 Kg (60.5lb)
- Input Connectors: Speakon, 1/4" TS jack, parallel
£599.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.