Digital Wireless System
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Rode Newsshooter Kit allows you to wirelessly connect your favourite mic to your camera.
- Series II, 2.4GHz digital transmission
- 128-bit encryption
- Up to 100 metres range
- OLED display (on receiver)
- One touch pairing
- Five level gain control
- AA battery, NP-F battery or USB powered
- Locking XLR input and headphone output on transmitter
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
RØDELink represents the next generation of digital wireless systems. Using a Series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, it is able to constantly monitor and hop between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 100 metres (over 100 yards). The RØDELink Newsshooter Kit provides everything you need to start shooting video wirelessly with XLR microphones, including a camera-mounted receiver and an XLR transmitter. The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection. The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8" thread or belt-clip, and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions. The transmitter (TX-XLR) easily connects to handheld presentation microphones as well as shotgun microphones, with a 3.5mm input and headphone output.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode Newsshooter" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the premium, industry standard sound of an SM58 in your wireless setup with the Shure GLDX/SM58 wireless microphone system
- Wireless version of the industry standard live microphone
- GLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter
- GLXD4 receiver
- Microphone clip
- Power supply
- Carry case
- USB cable
- Rechargeable battery
Enjoy the freedom of the stage with the Audio Technica ATW-1102 wireless micrphone system!
- Wireless microphone system
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
Break free from cables with the Alto Radius 100 microphone wireless system
- Wireless handheld microphone system
- All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for professional vocal applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation: 520 - 937.5MHz (regionally selected)
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronises transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for minimising background noise during silent periods
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs
Perform free of cables with the LD Systems Eco 16 HHD handheld microphone system
- Wireless microphone system
- Handheld microphone type
- Includes: microphone, beltpack and receiver
- 16-channel UHF PLL diversity wireless system
- UHF frequency band 863 - 865 MHz
- ASC infrared frequency transmission
- Trouble-free operation thanks to pilot tone squelch
- Belt pack transmitter with gain control and battery status indicator
- Long battery life
Perfect for all applications where two mics are needed, the Samson Stage v266 wireless system ensures clarity and a solid performance.
- SR266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver
- Two HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with H6 dynamic microphone element
- Each transmitter operates for ten hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Great RF reception for interference-free performance
- Two 1/4-inch outputs feature mix and individual channel output options
- Includes 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable, 1/4-inch to RCA cable, AC adapter and two 9-volt batteries
£334.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.