Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Not only a great DJ controller, but a huge range of classic drum sounds well - find out what the Roland DJ-202 can do for you live and in the studio!
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimised for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realised with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronising external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- USB powered for simple connectivity and connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking DJ controller and drum machine that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit.
The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio.
If you're looking to remix on the fly, or as a creative tool for the studio, the Roland DJ-202 is also a bona fide drum machine, with sounds of the 808 and 909 already included, and the 606 and 707 being added in a forthcoming firmware update.
With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the Roland DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
*TR-606 and TR-707 sounds will be added in a future user-installable firmware update.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland DJ202" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Shipping with the full version of Traktor Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 offers all the feel of vinyl with the features of digital.
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks™ – control music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug and play and ultimate ease of use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one shot samples – capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super tight vinyl response thanks to high7 resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi_res TruWave waveforms show frequency_specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super_precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface included with extra_loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high_quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio_CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non_DRM WMA, non_DRM AAC
- Supported Interfaces: ASIO®, Core Audio, DirectSound®, WASAPI
- Windows System Requirements: Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Apple System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high_speed internet required
Get djing today with the Numark Mixtrack Platinum
- Digital dj sytstem
- 24-bit audio output—ready to go out of the box
- Just add a computer and headphones and you've got all you need to start djing!
- Hi-res LCD multi-function displays on each jog wheel
- Dual 5-inch metal platters w/Numark-exclusive touch-capacitance response
- 4-deck capability
- Dedicated gain and filter knobs for each channel
- Independent transport controls
- Multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library
With plenty of hands-on controls, audio interface and Traktor Pro, with the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2, just add a computer!
- Highly-intuitive 2+1 channel DJ performance system and ﬂagship Traktor Pro 2 software with Remix Decks
- Plug and play with Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone: Provides precision control, cueing, and club-ready output levels
- Road-ready MK2 hardware features high-resolution jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminium plates
- Bright, colour-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- World-renowned Traktor engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing
- Compact controller with ergonomic mixer and 3-band EQ, based on the industry-leading Traktor Kontrol S2
- Built-in 24-bit/96 kHz DJ audio interface with two high-gain stereo outputs: Master and monitor
- Microphone input with gain control and mute button, front panel headphone controls
- Effortless song management with direct iTunes integration and iPod compatibility
With its high-res touchscreen and plenty of hands-on control, the NI Traktor Kontrol D2 is a great way to take your eyes from your computer
- Controller for Native Instruments' Traktor
- Portable, advanced control over Traktor software decks
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for Remix Deck access
- Bright, full-colour display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels
- 8 colour-coded pads let you trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over Traktor software
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters
- Customisable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports
Take the power to play and perform anywhere with the Numark Mixtrack Pro III DJ controller
- Digital DJ controller
- All-new 5-inch high resolution metal jog wheels
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search
- 100mm pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments
- Dedicated track browsing controls for your library
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼-inch and 1/8-inch headphone connections
- 1/4" Microphone Input
- Includes Serato DJ Intro upgrade-ready for Serato DJ - See more at: http://www.numark.com/product/mixtrack-pro-3#sthash.wtL66QbN.dpuf
- Pad-based, USB-powered hardware controller
- Built to control Remix Decks software
- Includes £44 voucher for Native Instruments' online store
- 16 multi-colored, touch-sensitive LED pads
- Advanced global control section
- Ergonomic mixer section including four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs
- Offers a DJ-centric workflow for launching clips in an intuitive way
£259.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.