Rothwell F1 Booster
MPN: F1 BOOSTER
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Clean boost pedal which has greater flexibility than simple boosters or treble boosters
- Top quality components, meticulous circuit design and hand polished and engraved case
- Allows you to fine tune the sound with a tone control and a mid contour switch
- Mid contour gives a scooped mid range when set to the down position (10dB cut at 550Hz) and a very gentle boost (4dB at 700Hz) when set to the up position
- Very natural sounding without any type of strange nasal tonality
- True bypass switching
The F1 Booster is a clean boost pedal which has greater flexibility than simple boosters or treble boosters. Built to the same high standards as all Rothwell pedals - with top quality components, meticulous circuit design and hand polished and engraved cases - this pedal allows you to fine tune the sound with a tone control and a mid contour switch. The mid contour gives a scooped mid range when set to the down position (10dB cut at 550Hz) and a very gentle boost (4dB at 700Hz) when set to the up position. In both cases the eq is based on simple passive circuitry very similar to that found in vintage amps. This makes the effect very natural sounding without any type of strange nasal tonality.
The rotary tone control boosts treble and cuts bass when turned clockwise, and cuts treble and boosts bass when turned anti-clockwise. The combination of the mid switch and tone control allow you to fine tune your sound so that the boosted tone works just as well as the un-boosted tone. Bass, for example, can be set so that boosting the signal doesn't cause the bottom end to become uncontrollable. The mid range can be boosted to give a fat lead sound or cut for a modern high-gain rhythm sound.
The F1 Booster can even be used in the opposite manner to what would be expected - ie activate the pedal to drop the signal level. This might be useful if you like to set your amp's lead channel for your ideal lead sound and then use the F1 booster to cut back the level for a rhythm sound, maybe using the mid cut function to optimise the tone for rhythm. There's enough flexibility to use it however you want to.
The pedal has true bypass switching so it's completely isolated when bypassed, and can be powered from an internal 9 volt battery or an external DC power supply in the range 9-18 volts.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rothwell F1 Booster" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
It might not be an obvious effect, but don't underestimate the effect a compressor can have on your sound; try the CKK Gears and see...
- Compressor pedal
- Based on the classic Ross compressor
- Sustain knob dials in the compressor
- Mix knob lets you blend it in to taste
- Attack knob lets you keep or tame those transient note attacks
- Level knob gives you control over the output
- Three-way toggle 'Voice' switch gives you a choice of tonal characters
- Special 2-in/2-out design enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets you set minimum volume at any level you desire
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
£85.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.