Crane Song Falcon
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Compressor offering classic tube sound, designed for 500 series racks.
- Hard and soft knee options for wider range of dynamic options
- Two different compression flavors available
- Blendable dual signal paths making parallel compression easy
- Link system enables 5.1 with multiple units
- 500 series rackmountable
The Falcon offers 3 attack and 3 release time settings, hard and soft knee choices for compression or limiting, two different audio path sounds, wet-dry mixing for parallel compression, and is linkable. The audio path color can be changed by modifying the tube circuit either adding or removing negative feedback. This, along with the optical-like quality of the compressor, allows for a colored vintage sound all the way over to a much cleaner sound with modern characteristics. When linked the master unit controls all functions on the slave except for wet-dry and make up gain. The link system is suitable for 5.1 surround recording.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Crane Song Falcon" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Neve's original and legendary 1073 microphone preamp, now available in a compact and convenient lunchbox chassis.
- Microphone Input: Gain -80db to -20dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Input impedance 4k ohms bridging, gain -20dB to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
- Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz
- Trim control (+5/-20dB level) with integrated phantom power on/off switch
- Audio Processing Insert design allows processing from adjacent Neve modules in same LunchboxTM to be inserted into the 1073LB's pre-output stage
An improved version of the famous Really Nice Levelling Amp, the FMR RNLA 500-series let's you put it in your lunchbox!
- Single-channel, 500-series version of the RNLA
- Balanced input & output
- Linkable for stereo operation
- Maximum input/output levels of +28dBu
- Linear & Logarithmic Release modes
- Accurate signal level metering via power-saving "dot" gain-reduction display
- Sealed, C&K subminiature toggle switches
- Controls calibrated in the coveted Tufnel scale for maximum something
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a simple dual band parametric EQ and two channel mixer rolled into one compact 500 series module.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
Help your mix stand out from the rest with this unique guitar effects interface for the 500-series format.
- Balanced interface for guitar effects pedals
- Helps to optimise signal path
- Eliminates ground loops
- Switchable 180 degree polarity reverse
- Suitable for 500-series 'lunchbox' racks
Short of space but would like to have a 500 series based channel strip? Then you need the Radial PowerStrip 500 Series 3-Slot Power Rack!
- Single RU power rack houses three 500 series modules
- Designed to create the ultimate input strip
- Compatible with Radial and older API systems
- Provides up to 500 mA of shared current
With the the gain, transformers, eq and utility feature you need in your front end, the Lindell 6X500 is the perfect module for your lunchbox!
- Preamp and EQ module for 500 series racks
- Transformer-coupled balanced I/O
- Up to 65dB gain
- Passive EQ (inductor and OPA gain make-up)
- Switched low/high frequency boosts
- LF Boost: 30 / 60 / 100Hz (approx).
- HF Boost: 6 / 10 / 16 kHz (approx).
- Separate high boost bandwith switch
- Reversible polarity
- 48v switchable phantom power
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.