Boss BC2 Combo Drive
Compact Effects Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Wide range of tones with a single knob
- From classic crisp clean and punchy crunch to creamy overdrive with long sustain and beyond
- Natural and dynamic response to picking nuance at any knob position
- Provides warm combo tones and authentic combo-amp cabinet resonance
The BOSS BC-2 generates a classic “AC-inspired” British combo-amp tone in a compact pedal, but that’s just the starting point. With a single knob, you can instantly control a variety of sound-character parameters, and quickly tap into a full spectrum of tone. Achieve the perfect vintage sound or dial into higher gain or cleaner tone across a wider frequency range than the classic amp could provide on its own. The BC-2 also offers a natural and dynamic response to your picking nuances at any setting. This easy-to-use yet technically complex pedal takes you from authentic vintage tone to expanded new-generation performance and sound.
* SOUND Knob *
The SOUND knob adjusts multiple parameters simultaneously across a range of zones. Smoothly transition from fat and clean tone in left zone to high-impact crunch in the upper zone and high-gain distortion in the right zone. Find the perfect classic setting or go beyond previous limits. Crank the SOUND knob to the DRIVE position, for example, and get a creamier high-gain tone than the classic combo could provide, as if you were driving the amp with an external booster. Likewise, if you turn the knob to the CLEAN position, you can clean up the tone across a wider frequency range than the original amp could deliver. A universe of great tone is as simple as a single knob twist.
* EQ and LEVEL Knobs *
Dedicated EQ knobs are provided for instantly sculpting your tone. The BASS knob provides direct control of the lower-frequency range; the TREBLE knob provides control of upper frequencies. A master LEVEL knob controls the overall volume of the pedal when it is turned on.
* INPUT Jack *
The INPUT jack accepts signals from a guitar, another musical instrument, or another effect unit. This jack also doubles as the power switch. Power to the unit is turned on when you plug into the INPUT jack; the power is turned off when the cable is unplugged.
* Road-Tough BOSS *
BOSS compact pedals are world-famous for their great sound as well as their road-tough construction, consistency, and reliability. The BC-2 inherits this BOSS-proven design, offering guitarists a solidly constructed pedal that's built to withstand decades of demanding use.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss BC2 Combo Drive" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Can't decide between a fuzz or distortion pedal? Now you can get both and all in between with the CKK Electronics Royal Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- Modern Fuzz Distortion, combines the features of Fuzz and Distortion.
- The Tone in Low Frequency is Closer to Fuzz; The Tone in High Frequency is Closer to Distortion
- Sweep Frequency Tone Adjustment
- Equipped with MID SELECT Circuit and STYLE SELECT Circuit
- It is suitable for playing various styles of music
Classic amp tones at your feet with all the controls you need to make it yours - plug in through the CKK Lunar Drive today!
- Overdrive effect pedal
- Puts the sound of overdriven vintage valve amps in your setup
- Volume and drive controls let you dial in the dirt and the output...
- ... Bass and treble controls let you dial in the tone
- Toggle switch gives you a choice of three styles of character - Symmetrical, Asymmetrical or Symmetrical Silica
- For the sound of an amp whose name might rhyme with 'humble' check out the CKK Lunar Drive
Come on! It's got a toggle switch labelled muscle! What more do you need! Check out the incredible distortion of the CKK Flaming Lips.
- Distortion effect pedal
- Classic, thick, US -style distortion tones
- Large, low-end response
- Presence and High-Mid controls let you cut through the mix
- Gain and Volume controls let you dial in the right amount of crunch with the right output
- Muscle switch changes the sound in the mid-frequency, perfect for solos!
Inspired by the vintage Klon Centaur, the Electro Harmonix Soul Food overdrive pedal takes you from boost to full saturation
- Guitar overdrive pedal
- Takes you from celan boost to heavy overdrive
- Inspired by the original Klon Centaur pedal whose prices have been driven out of reach by collectors
- Superb touch sensitivity, response, headroom and definition have made the Soul Food a must have for players who put a premium on tone
- Volume, drive and treble controls
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
Turn your single-channel amp into three channels of creamy, valve-like tone with the Blackstar LT Dual overdrive and distortion pedal
- Dual overdrive and distortion pedal
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit that matches the tone and response of our valve pedals
- 2 Gain and Level equipped channels
- Shared Tone and patented ISF control
- Clean boost to high gain drive in a single pedal
- Small form-factor - great for pedalboards
- Rugged construction
£75.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 5 year warranty
This product comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.